Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

WTF?? Is FORD trying to screw me oVER??

Wait, so it is possible to burn your computer up or yes they are trying to jack me? Wouldnt they know i had a chip in the car anyways? thanks
  2. F

WTF?? Is FORD trying to screw me oVER??

Allright so i took my explorer in to Ford this AM.... i was having troubles with car on drive down to school. Car was missing shifts and stuttering, and the Temperature gauge in the dash kept going to the Red "H" (thought the engine was real hot). Anyways, i get a call just now, and FORD...
  3. F

Suggestions... Help an X'er out

Thanks Thanks man ill check it out... but my real question is does anyone have suggestions as to a specific amp... not just where 2 buy
  4. F

The Best Deal

can't They don't take credit cards over the phone, had to use paypal and i never really got his friends paypal account i was supposed 2 ship money too and just wasnt very simple dealings... so online is just easier 2 use... i guess ill just order off smartyparts then... thanx
  5. F

The Best Deal

Affiliated Troll and Blkmk8 are affiliates....they dont have online ordering. Any other suggestions?
  6. F

The Best Deal

Hey, Need to buy a chip for a buddy.... wondering who has the best deal on a SuperChip or Diablo chip besides BlkMk8. www.smartyparts.com is sellin the Superchip for $225.00 Where to buy Diablo online? THanks
  7. F

Suggestions... Help an X'er out

I am looking to put in a stealth system because i need my rear cargo space. So far I have - Alpine CDA-7894 Head Unit installed Looking to put in - Q-Logic 10" Stealth Enclosure - Orion XTR 10S Subwoofer Question for you all is - What AMP should I get to power this sub... I...
  8. F

Diablo Chip----Where do I buy?

Websites Any Websites that sell Diablo Chip would be great... thanx guys
  9. F

Diablo Chip----Where do I buy?

Hey, I got a DIablo chpi and after tellin my friend how sweet it was, he decided 2 order one. However smartyparts.com no longer carries them.... so where can I purchase one besides from Troll.... Thanx Broderick
  10. F

I Hate COPS!!! This is absurd!!!!

Copz like that are B*TCH Man cops who get kids in trouble for havin a couple beers at a party are just on a power trip. Thatz Bullsh*t to say that kids shouldnt drink til 21, gotta experiment a little. U always hear about all these kids who don't drink at all in high school then hit college...
  11. F

RADAR DETECTORS

Passport Shmashport... Get a V Get a Valentine One... it has changed my life :smoke:
  12. F

Explorer Express X Spec Wing

They look tight Yeah they don't do anything but I think they look tight... I'd get one if it weren't so expensive.
  13. F

Altezzas melting!!!!

Altezza's Leak My Altezza's leaked and looked like crap for a while and it took me FOREVER before i finally sealed them up... now they look good but damn i wouldnt buy from them again either
  14. F

Diablo Vs Super Chip... C'mon the truth!

DIABLO CHIP Allright Diablo Chip is pretty slick. I put a post on a while back about how with Exhaust and Diablo Chip i was whooping this kidz 5.0 Explorer w/ my 4.0. The real webiste for the Diablo Chip is www.Diablosport.com. I have heard the Diablo Chip fits much better than a Super Chip...
  15. F

Raced an Xplorer V8 in my V6....

U can too Yeah u may not be able to expect them to be fast in the beginning, but u CAN make them fast. One word: TROLL
  16. F

Raced an Xplorer V8 in my V6....

Race Yo EddieBauer V8, whatz the problem if u wanna race your explorer. It migh be "made" for towing but it makes it that much tighter when you have an explorer that can race. Cars that have been tricked out are a dime a dozen.... Explorer's that are tricked out arent. Oh yea and J**P's are...
  17. F

sound deadening

NICE Soundz tight.. POST UP WHen u are done uploading the stuff... Good Work... can u tell a difference.. not with just rattling but deadening of Road noise and stuff?
  18. F

System Tommorow

Question Hey Tarheel, How much did they set up cost you? Soundz real nice... saw pics in the other thread... good work
  19. F

CHEAP MASS AIRFLOW SENSOR

Hmmm.... Ugghhh, wherez this sweet deal... DAMNIT i better not have missed that shiat....
  20. F

SOHC mass air meter - (blk mk8, help me out)

Do we have to call long distance to order? Hey, I'm pretty serious about ordering one, but don't feel like making a long distance call.... gotta save all the $ i can. How else can i order? THanx
  21. F

Only One Word

AHA NOT BASS THE FISH HAHA NAA SORRY GUYS I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOME GOOD OLD BASS LIKE THE KINDA THAT COMES OUTTA SOME PHATTY SUBWOOFERS. NOT ABOUT FISH, thugh fishing and bud ice is a good combo
  22. F

Only One Word

BEER BEER MMMMmmmmmm..... BUD ICE FEMALEZ and a Bud ICE and some BASS
  23. F

Attn: SOHC Automatics

YEAH it revs real high I have 98 SOHC with Chip and mine rev's really high, like holds 6000 RPMS and shifts up there too. ALot higher than the OHV or V8. The chip helped alot in that 1st to Second switch transition..... it used 2 suck, not near as bad anymore. Intake and exhuast help all...
  24. F

Where can I buy/order a K & N Series II INjection Kit?

Still Around... new name AHM i cannot rememer if it was you i was tellin bout the front valance in the other thead.. but I love the front air dam. Cost like 350 for lights and valane and paint job. Comes in a light grey colo... Got it at performanceproducts.com... defintely worth it i think
Back