Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

auxiliary lights -mounting the swith

yeah it was pretty easy. I only had to remove two parts. And they are both part of the center console. They just snap right now.. No problems. As far as wiring... I had to trim the little coin thing so that I could keep it.. But if you dont need it you can take it out. You can easily do...
  2. K

auxiliary lights -mounting the swith

that is what I did also Here is a pic of mine completed. Dead Link Removed ITs an older pic but you get the idea.
  3. K

Wheeling in Southern AZ?

Welcome Back Daemon.... Missed having you around. We need to get another HOOTERS Run like we did last year. And Doug might be able to head up for that one also. What ya'll think??? HOOTERS AYNONE???
  4. K

Wheeling in Southern AZ?

What up Doug? I have not been on here in quite a while. Which is probably very obvious. IF you know where garden canyon is, you can drvie back there and up past the boy scout lodge is the steps which is fun.. you can drive all the way up the mountain. You can also drive on lots of fire...
  5. K

Tucson Labor Day Week

Tombstone and Bisbee OK... I am also stationed down here at Huachuca with Doug. I live out in Hereford (in the middle of nowhere) but Bisbee is only about 20-25 mins from my house driving slow. Tombstone is only about 30-40 mins TOPS. I know Bigtigexplorer also lives down here near me so I...
  6. K

Arizona Run March 27-28 2004

Bigtig and I are still planning on being there. We already have our reservations. We should be leaving down here after work on fri and getting up there around 9ish... So we will be ready for the run on saturday and then we are gonna drive back on sunday.
  7. K

I think Bigtigexplorer was thinking about going also. I'll give him a call and find out and tell him to fill out a form...
  8. K

So Rick do we have a total of how many are planning on making this one so far????
  9. K

when drive shafts go bad

I am pretty sure... now that I put that nice superlift one on there.. it is much better.....
  10. K

when drive shafts go bad

I was having a really bad clunking noise whenever I let off the gas. Well come to find out my drive shaft was getting all jacked up. Here are just a couple of pics of the cv joint.
  11. K

Type R Explorer???

See, This whole thing started as a joke between a couple of us to make fun of ricers. And needless to say, it turns a lot of heads and makes people go "WTF????" As far as the roof rack, I purchased it locally in NC and the light mounts were seperate. They actually had a group purchase a...
  12. K

Type R Explorer???

what are you talking about ipozestu???? That gave me another 25 HP. You should do the same thing. ITs amazing the power those things possess...... LOL
  13. K

Type R Explorer???

yes it was lifted... dude was weird...
  14. K

Type R Explorer???

I saw this the other day and had to get a pic..... Whats up with that????
  15. K

I Wanna See Your Interior!!!

I painted some of the interior myself....... I just installed my indiglo's today and finished painting the dash.. I'll add those pics when I take them....
  16. K

?Arizona Runs?

yeah its not looking good for the home team down here right now. I wish I could make it up there. Just got too much stuff going on.
  17. K

?Arizona Runs?

Lemme check with bigtig. He does not have internet right now. But I dont see it being a problem. I wont be able to give you a final answer until later in the week...
  18. K

?Arizona Runs?

What day are you looking at?
  19. K

?Arizona Runs?

Lemme know what you all come up with. I am game for just about anything.. I'll talk to bigtig also...Unfortunately we are losing miguel down here in Sierra Vista. He is getting out of the Army and is outprocessing to head back east as we speak.
  20. K

SIERRA VISTA/FT.HUACHUCA FUN RUN

LMAO I was starting to wonder if you looked at the captions.. we just couldnt think of another good one..
  21. K

In case some people are lazy here is one of the pics.
  22. K

cool. Its ok Rick we had a great time. The only damge that anyone recieved was RedShred's shock decided it didnt like where it was sitting so it moved.. lol... and my windshield which had a hiedo nomo fastball thrown at it. luckily it only glanced the glass. We will get the pics up soon.
  23. K

here's a map Here is a map for those that wanna come down so they know where the walmart is that we are planning at meeting at.
  24. K

that sounds like a plan to me
Back