Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

restrictor?

Ahahahahahahah Ahhhh Hahahahahahha
  2. C

restrictor?

ok so i know my truck maxes out at 110 (111 if goin down a hill :eek: ) but yeah is there some kind of restriction plate or something you can do to make the truck free... and if you do this will it turn on the check engine light? or would the ppl at mercury notice something wrong just from...
  3. C

Specs??

yeah i just wanted to see if i could get specs on the amp or even just an idea of a CHEAP sub to replace it with but better than the one they had in there...
  4. C

Specs??

its the stock mach audio sound system that came with the truck... not sure on the stock amp and sub that they put in at the factory... the factory sub was dry rotted amp is good as far as i know.... i won't all over the web lookin for the specs but i was out of luck..
  5. C

Specs??

ok so i wired my factory subwoofer back into my sound system, i figure i could use it for some more mid tones so after about an hour i was ready to turn the car on and the speaker kicked in boom crackle crackle boom. i looked to see y the sub was actin so wierd thinking it was my wireing at...
  6. C

How to: Wire in Factory Sub to Aftermarket Stereo

WELL after working with the butchered wires in the back that were taken off to wire a different amp up so i could run a sub since i didn't know you could do this i figured it all out put the wires where they needed to be hooked it up and BOOM BOOM crackle crackle BOOM BOOM.... i looked at...
  7. C

Solved All Car Audio Manufacturers, their URLs, and Links to Specs

mass destruction car audio... http://www.mdcaraudio.com/
  8. C

Savannah?

ok so i am from maryland but i am in savannah for college and would like to know some more people with explorers or even any suped up car to hang out with and do meets stuff like that? anyone???
  9. C

Choosing a head unit

i have heard pioneer head units have really good quality and put out a really good sound i would go for that and it may be worth it to make sure there is a bass option for the components and then a bass option for the sub (i wish i had this)
  10. C

any way?

how far across in the slot where it is actually a hole or the whole slot?
  11. C

Truck was keyed

people suck sometimes like why do people key others cars i am sry to see that hope u get it out umm looks too deep to compound it out.. but it could be worth a try...
  12. C

Pics of Sub Boxes

uhhh heres mine im still in the works... only have 150 watts goin to each sub for now hopefully gonna get a better amp by thanksgiving that is 2000 watts to put enough into each sub.... but yeah here are the subs i have now here are my OLD ones but with the lights i have in the box...
  13. C

any way?

ahah did u just do that in like photoshop... hahah nice i did a rendition of my truck too of the mods i want... but yeah
  14. C

any way?

ok so they don't make (or i have NEVER seen) any vertical grills for explorers or moutaineers in my case so i was thinking... is there any possible way to cut out the center bars around the mercury symbol and then put new bars in, in a clean way... or just not worth tryin?
  15. C

o yeah those are my old subs the mass destruction subs are unbeleivable thanks for all the warm welcomes here i like the taking off of the side molding idea i may do that b/c the paint on that is chipped quite a bit anyway... but umm im gonna get some clear corners and a grill for...
  16. C

yeah my truck is a V8 i replaced all the spark plugs.. for the engine thats about it.. o and a k &n filter if that counts and then took out an air resction peice/ silencer for the air box... umm just a few questions about the different ideas.. umm can i see some pics of those or are they...
  17. C

hey im chris i have been signed up on here for a while but just kinda started to really poke around the site recently... i have a mercury mountaineer here is my car domain page tell me what u think... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287591/1 its in the works and i will be doing a lot of...
Back