Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

SOA: Don't lose your third shock & track bars!!! ***PICS***

don't most lifted guys just toss the traction bars and 5th shock any way
  2. B

MountaineerGreen's Selectable Front Diff Swap

pretty sure this sint working on aluminum pans that some 5.0s have. both of mine have the aluminum pan. 1 97 and 1 00
  3. B

rausch creek and aoaa in pa

the easy trails you don't need low range. ran all of the greens and easy blues in my fullsize a bunch of times. only trials I havnt run is the extra property.
  4. B

rausch creek and aoaa in pa

any 1 else running these trails with there rbv
  5. B

East Coast List

ryan Pottsville pa 97 limited trail truck 00 mounty, wify's DD both v8s
  6. B

Seat swap with airbag delete

Tired to fake is with a short piece of wire. Set the light off instantly. For now I made brackets to hold them under the rear bench and tucked the wires under the carpet.
  7. B

Nope. I have the dumy caps. The turn on the check air bag system.
  8. B

Probing the airbags to find there load. And at the plug to check overall ohm load from the bag and wiring
  9. B

Probing my air bags they only produce .2 to .4 ohm load. The 7.0 is gotta be y I can't use the factory plug in resisters
  10. B

Guess I'm the first to do a seat swap in a second gen.
  11. B

Any 1 have any ideas. I read about a harness from ford to fix a common issue with the srs.
  12. B

I suppose the wiring can't be cut and extended can it.
  13. B

Yea it's such cap and I need to figure this out soon.
  14. B

Yea maybe. It sucks. She loves the newer limited seats but idk what to do about the airbags laying on the floor basic to get the airbag light to go out.
  15. B

My limited seats that came out of a 2000 came with the Lil delete plugs but it did not work. I wonder if I went to the junkyard and cut the wiring out of another seat and made an adapter the same length with the oe wire into a delete if that would work. Same amount of wire with the delete...
  16. B

So before any one freaks out. I'm not looking to disable the front airbags. We got the wife a 2000 mounty a couple of months ago. She lives the truck but hated the sport back seats. She liked the limited seats that were in our 97. So I went and got seats out of a 2000 limited. Trouble is the...
  17. B

Sorta a first gen body swap misc

I already have a second gen. But can't find a Def answer to if the stock stuff will work in a first gen frame.
  18. B

Sorta a first gen body swap misc

Looking to possibly pic up a first gen to body swap and v8 swap Couple things I can't find... Stock exhaust manifolds and y pipe work, Stock 5.0 oil pan Stock 5.0 engine mounts Everything would be coming from a running and driving second gen.
  19. B

power acustic **** 15s

does any one have anything to say about this set up. i think it will sound pretty good
  20. B

Alpine IVA-W200 Help Needed

most people bypass them so u can watch the dvd player anytime. i believ there ground but u mite want to check that out for yourself
  21. B

power acustic **** 15s

what do u mean by clipping?
  22. B

power acustic **** 15s

there 2 ohm dvc and the amp is 1ohm stable i believe. theres not much info on the net about it
  23. B

power acustic **** 15s

also what do u guys think about this set up
  24. B

power acustic **** 15s

i have 2 of these that im gonna put in my explorer with a mono block quantum 2000.1 amp. how should i wire these up also what do u guys think about the hiphonics brutis 4000watt mono block?
  25. B

Amplifiers NOT to buy

its not that i hate alpine but it more of a every one has them and there very much stolen in my area just becouse of the name
Back