Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Im sad :(

Mine broke too, literally. I get to start over from 0 on my new engine. I'm running out of things to replace on this thing!
  2. E

Alphasylum - System Update w/ PICS

My amp is right next to me as I write this! I'm having troubles with my engine so I yanked what I could out so if someone steals something they won't get it all :D I have to car pool until I can come up with 1350 to get my X fixed.
  3. E

Anybody have Kicker Subs??(Square)

solo's are great, you can get them for cheap now because they have the newer ones coming out. Make sure you get them in the ported box, it is worth ever penny!
  4. E

||| Ford Sucks? |||

Oh yeah! I am getting a 98-02 camaro ss as soon as I pay my truck off so I can have a X and a S.
  5. E

Thoughts on the Kicker ZR240 Amp

You'll have to see it, It will be a few months now because I have to replace my head gaskets $$$.
  6. E

I have unfreezable oil!!

I got my oil changed today and they told me I have antifreeze in my oil. What should I expect to pay to replace the head gaskets? That's what I am told is wrong, the guy who changed my oil told me to go to Dahl Ford and get an estimate, but they wanted $120 to diagnose it!!! They did give me...
  7. E

??More juice?? I am overpowering them by 500 watts, I need to get another sub soon but my box is going to cost over a grand.
  8. E

I have had mine for 6 months now and it is awesome. I had the eclipse 34230 before and the kicker hits alot harder than that did. Definately worth it. What Kicker subs do you have?
  9. E

New pictures of my ex :)

maybe some people are unsatisfied with the measely 160 hp engine. :rolleyes: thanks alot ford Chicks love crotchrockets though, so get the bike first
  10. E

help with music laws

The cop that pulled me over told me it was 50 feet. This was at 3 am w/ dead silence. obviously the volume isn't the only factor, if I was in downtown nyc you can't hear it as good as you can out in the boonies. Also I was told that there is a 3 strike rule, 1 strike you get a verbal, 2nd...
  11. E

Looking for power try this

I have lost so much money from mistakes that shouldn't have happened from shops that I would never even consider nos. I am planning on a supercharger when I buy my next car in a year, if you are going to spend alot of money on an engine upgrade like that, get a new engine to get your money's worth.
  12. E

Looking for power try this

my friend (major mustang guru) told me I should stay away from nitrious and to get a supercharger because they are easier on the engines/not as much risk as with the nos.
  13. E

Your Favorite Song to Bump?

Sup Wisconsin Explorers The KKM is illegal except for racing applications, I believe it says that on the box or in the instructions somewhere. Definate deeper tone difference after it was put on. The best songs to bump of mine are: Ludacris- Hoe about 1:15 it just tears it up, I have my...
  14. E

Got the 4.56s, locker and discs in, got a few questions and crazy ideas.

Give me a holla friday homie and you can drop them off then. You said like 200 right? I am going to keep mine w/ rims. I am in no hurry to get yours on now that we have this white crap on the ground. Are your rims the bead lock? I was reading about those in the latest 4x4 and suv mag. and...
  15. E

Got the 4.56s, locker and discs in, got a few questions and crazy ideas.

You've got an exact duplicate of your truck minus the gears, why don't you drive the few blocks and we'll burn some rubber! Btw, what are you doing up at 4 am? I thought i was the only night owl around here!
  16. E

Here's the 35's next to another 94 stock Limited

Dan - That is totally badass, I bet the people in barnes and noble that own that other X are jealous :D Around the end of December I will buy your old tires, I got alot of xmas presents to get otherwise it would be sooner. I'm sure that purple x will still be there for my before and after pic...
  17. E

I am glad some bands go mainstream, they get the recognition and money they deserve
  18. E

Eddie is sad because slipknot cancel their show in La Crosse. They had a sick family member or something and wont be back until next year because they are touring in euroupe. They should be hookin us up first, were only an hour away -New song to bump, Ja rule and case "livin it up"- Good Bass
  19. E

lizardtrac- Slipknot is coming to lax on the 30'th, its gonna kick butt. We also had the Pledge allegence tour (?) with them and system of a down go through madison and now we have ozzy and rob zombie w/ disturbed playing in madison soon too, I wish I could go to some but I have to work and it...
  20. E

I'm 2" taller now

I have no idea on the specs or anything but it will need to have alot of crap like 4x4 auto 4.0 and all that stuff. btw, it looks like a $1200 truck too. I want the tires to fit but i would also like a little more room to where it doesn't scrap if I go over a bump! I heard that having big...
  21. E

I'm 2" taller now

What's the prices on the 4 and 6 inch? I thought I seen one for 800 that was a skyjacker. Plus whatever it will cost to get it installed which should prob. be about the same as the lift? btw, check out the cherokee at walgreens. Same as adams, even same color. Paint is crap but who cares...
  22. E

I'm 2" taller now

you are gonna be one bada$$ mamajamma! Hows this weekend sound? We need to go to Sound Ideas too, I'm getting antsy and am about to get my box made. I would want to get a 2" body lift depending on how confident you are in your ability to put it in. Otherwise we could do the shackles and...
  23. E

I'm 2" taller now

I'm just waiting on dannyboy to get his new tires and I'm going to buy his 32's.
  24. E

My Insurance Is more than my car payment! Hlp!

I pay about 180 for mine, that's with the 10% renters insurance discount ($10 a month out of the 180 is for that) and the 10% car alarm discount and a 10% multi car discount. It is through general casualty. I am only 20 too with a speeding ticket and a going through a red light, too many...
  25. E

What works good for me is Ludacris- hoe, about 1:15 into the track the bass goes crazy any of the three 6 cd's always have a few good bumpin songs. Playing "choices" cd now Slipknot - left behind is also good, coming to Lax on the 30th
Back