Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. U

New...

looks bad ass so far man, where are you gonna place your cb and scanner? also what model are they? or is that coming later on in the future?
  2. U

All lifted 3rd Gens, post them up here.

damn, is that lift a totaly custom job?
  3. U

Anyone know where I can find a black explorer grill

lol, they do. they also have a black with chrome trim. and, i am interested as well.. i don't want to spray mine because i would like the option between both.. i think they run 80 bucks from the factory.
  4. U

Intake and exuast...

I'd love to hear it.
  5. U

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

got a shot of those rims/tires clean? also, link to cardomain? :) btw, i live right next to south padre island. :D :p:
  6. U

Options for Scanner Antennas

only illegal if you use it to transmit messages on their frequencies.
  7. U

Options for Scanner Antennas

I'm curious as well, I just purchased a Uniden BC15T for my X and I need a good antenna, I read that all the Radio Shack antenna's break off when doing 60+.
  8. U

haha, nooooo! :(
  9. U

Does this count? Video: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/use_a_brick/Explorer/?action=view&current=exploring.flv
  10. U

What should I do to my 2004 4x4 XLT?

Anyone know what kind of tires these are? Will they fit on a 3rd Gen with no rub?
  11. U

Do it. I've been using the 4WD a lot lately, and I decided if anything, it'd be raised.. Leave the lowering to 2WD.. I probably won't lift mine, but I will eventually get some BFG All Terrains on there instead of the stock tires. One thing I did was removed the stock running boards, right...
  12. U

Does anyone know where I can get this grille guard for a good price? http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/use_a_brick/Explorer/fordexplorerall.jpg
  13. U

Mounted via velcro.. Everything can be removed without knowing it was ever there.. Got a 100W speaker mounted behind the bumper in front of the left tire.. It's bolted to the frame at an angle, doesn't stick out any, and it's at an angle to project it's sound.
  14. U

I asked the owner, they said that they got the shield at the dealership and it came with the decal on it.. They're in AU. What will that do for my explorer? :) I was going for the stealthy/covert look when it was made. :P
  15. U

Anyone know where to get this hood shield? Also, can someone help me out in hooking my ex up with these LEDs? Also, should I go with red or green?
  16. U

PA(Public Address) System for my X..

Haha, hell yeah. Mobile command center* You can never be too safe these days! I don't know jack about HAM radio's or I'd do it. :p
  17. U

Now I need to figure out where to install a radio scanner.. Getting one from my ARC chapter.
  18. U

Ok, so I know WHERE I want to mount it, now I just need to figure out... HOW? :(
  19. U

Rear Cabinet/Compartment/Drawers..

I hate to make a thread on this, but I ran across someone's X that had two drawers located in the back where the third row seat goes.. Kind of like a filing cabinet on its side in the back, was wondering if someone could enlighten me on this mod.
  20. U

Won't fit. I'm thinking about putting it on top of the CD Player depending on how it looks from the outside and inside overall.
  21. U

Haha, it's photoshopped so no need to worry. :P
  22. U

My local Wal-Mart didn't have any CB's and the one in my GF's town had one but I decided by then to go with the one I got. Here's an interior pic: These are the only places I can think of that wouldn't require modding something: It won't fit in the center console and I don't want...
  23. U

Bored So Heres Some Vids of My Police Lights

I'm not a cop/fire fighter or anything but I'm thinking of hooking up some strobes/wigwags and a red and blue under the mirror like that for personal fun(Not to be used on the road or away from home or anything.) Don't tell the po-po.
Back