Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

03 Explorer back spacing

Does anyone know what the back spacing needs to be on an 03 Explorer 4 door. I'm looking at some wheels and need to find out if they fit. Here is the link if anyone wants to look. thanks...
  2. W

New Intake Help?

That is the hood switch for the antitheft system, you can move it, or you could check if it is open or closed when pressing down on it with an Ohm meter, If open just unplug it, if closed unplug and jump the two wires together
  3. W

Transmission noise

Anyone else have a transmission rattle at about 3000 rpm, especially when accelerating hard,
  4. W

Fog Light Trim Painted??

I Painted my inserts silver around the light and and the vehicle color on the recessed part and I love it versus the plain black, if you want it to stick good just make sure you sand it with brillo pad and use plastic adhesion primer and top it off with clearcoat, Would like to show you a...
  5. W

Gauges

No, I don't mean a complete different cluster, I'm talking about just the flat gauge face in a different color or reverse glo. I know they make plenty for mustang, focus, F-150 but I cannot find anyone who make one for the 3rd gen explorer, I've also seen them for 1st and 2nd gen explorers.
  6. W

Gauges

Does anyone know where I can get custom gauge faces for my 03 explorer, thanks
  7. W

Gen 3 Lift Pics

Does anyone have pics of Gen 3 explorer lifted with bigger tires, just curious how well they look, Thanks
Back