Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Trying for 12s in the 1/4 in my Mountaineer!

See thats what am talking about!!!!!
  2. K

Posi-traction and Gears (street use)

I agree with bmxking5 , so far my rear posi unit is still all there, now as far as my front diff it broke last winter when i got stuck in a dicht
  3. K

Justin is going twin turbo...

Wow thats cool
  4. K

331 stroker vs 347 stroker???

What is the best cam for a 347 stroker in a explorer, is 110 lobe separation the best or 114 which would u guys pick, and the truck has spray to ,the cam they told me to install was a 35-775-8
  5. K

AWD Burn Out

I think the boss block would be the way to go, put to me being the poor man, i may stick with the same block and push the engine to its limits and suffer the destruction of the block , Next seasons block will consist of a stock block .30over good pistons eagle, good rods eagle i beams , gt heads...
  6. K

How-To Get Low 15/High 14 seconds In V8 AWD?

I know, i need to go back to school
  7. K

AWD Burn Out

I dont see how a mexican block can be stronger then what u have know , I think if the motor is but together the right way with good internals and good tunig, it should be aple to put at least 490 to the wheels with no problem and hold the power ,And as far the mexican block having more nicle...
  8. K

AWD Burn Out

Hes maching the stock 50oz to 28oz as far i know ,if it dosent work then i will take a stock mustang balancer and put the trigger wheel ,of a steeda trigger wheel of a 4.6 in front of the mustang one and extend the crank sensor so it reads it can that work!!
  9. K

AWD Burn Out

What the machine shop told me is that u balance the rotation assembly to 28oz,and then machine the balancer so the weight is the same . And as far as the 675hp to the crank it happen, i know ur not going to get it off the line put down the 1/4 u will! think man!!!
  10. K

AWD Burn Out

With a main support and good machine work and balance for a 28oz harmonic balancer, it should be fine, i seen mustangs running more power than me and are still running ,the record for a stock block is 675hp at the crank it was in hot rodding mag, with good machine work the block should be fine!
  11. K

AWD Burn Out

My truck for next season will consist of , 306 eagle pistons & rods, gt40p heads ported,and bigger valves& spring, ported lower intake , same cam trickflow stg1, same build trans & stall speed 3000 ,and exhace w/ the torque monster headers, Im hooping to go as fast as mid 11s and this time on a...
  12. K

AWD Burn Out

Im not trying to be the fastes, and as far as me running mid 12s it happen , It could have gone faster , If it was tune ,Im guessing the truck had 210 to the wheels and with the spray being a 250shot , 430 to the wheels, and insane amounts of torque ,that would give me mid to high 12s on a...
  13. K

AWD Burn Out

How can i post the pics that i have, help!!
  14. K

AWD Burn Out

My mounty is down for the year ,im actualy porting my heads right know, after the 250 shop in broke piston # 7 and destroy the head gst , i will send pic later, At the track it did 12.45-12.69 all day at 110-112, my 60ft were 1.69-1.78 on stock tires, it would have gone faster put ,i was having...
  15. K

AWD Burn Out

My mountanier does it with a 250shot, It would spinn 1st gear and chirp 2nd on the stock tires. Even the shop car were i work does it too ,Its a 03 porsche 911 turbo with 650hp at the tires . Bye the way my truck had a 3000stall in it, cam, torque monster headers, build trans, cat back mac , and...
  16. K

How-To Get Low 15/High 14 seconds In V8 AWD?

When ur slow everything seems to be slow , Put when ur fast u now !!
  17. K

Twin Turbo 306

Nice job 97x , looks like u have ur hands full with that project
  18. K

My trip to the drag strip

Hey why do u guys, u seem to think u know every thing ,I seem to get along better with the people at the trailblazer forum then u guys ! . I know that u can take timing out with a chip ,put my goal is to run the truck with out spending to much money or butting a stroker kit, theres nothing fishy...
  19. K

No Stroker Yet , My Goal Is To Go High 11s On The Stock Bottom End, The Only Reason Is Back Firing Is That Is To Much Spray, I Need A Msd Digital ,to Take Timing Out So Far Ive Been Able To Keep The Trailblazer Ss And The Sr8 Jeeps In My Back Window After 100 Mph I Can See Then Coming The Only...
  20. K

I do i have a 255lph fuel pump & the nitros kit is a wet kit, with the big solenoids, i have spray a 200 shot but it back fires alot , ive even made my k&n look like as if it was bregnat, i think the truck now with the new mods it will go mid to low 12s with the new patriot heads & intake from...
  21. K

So far ive been able to run low 13s with mild bolt on, a torque conv 3000, rear cats remove, mac exhace & cold air kit, trick flows stg 1 cam and my favorite power adder nitros 150 shot and lanching at 3000 rpm the truck does 1.8 60 ft and runs or the best run of the day 13.02 and the worst is...
  22. K

My turbocharged 2000 5.0 AWD....

No i dont want to be like rocket, its tha fact that he tryes to be the smart guy all the time, and write all over the web side , for that matter i challenge him to a race against my truck, when he is done with his truck, and see who is the smart guy call me 630 307 9798 ask for leo jr
  23. K

My turbocharged 2000 5.0 AWD....

rocket its that right thats what they call u dont mine me put u seem to talk alot about pretty much any thing or try to make a statement about anything if i was u thank god im not but try to look at thing in a simple way if thats not to much to ask off u i think the point off the subjet here was...
  24. K

2003 Kenne Bell 2.2 Explorer at the track!!!

i think u guys have way to much time to be arguing about what level 10 those to their transmission, there good tansmissions its the guy behiend the wheel that gives some one a bad wrap, about what they do or did wrong. if they were so bad of a company how come they are still in around chose ask...
  25. K

73mm vortech maxflow mas

for the money i think is worth it ! u can also trie a tbird mas air i think the have the same cali as your stock injectors
Back