Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Going lower...

how about i just trade ya?? :p mine's a stock 99 explorer, same color even!
  2. B

how do u tell between 4.0 and 4.0 SOHC?

glad i did the search thing, i was wondering what the letters of the vin meant :)
  3. B

Sound clip of my 302 with true duals

Nice x man, sounds good! wish i had the 302 instead of the v6....but i did notice the parking lot was wet.....do some burnouts on hot dry asphalt :) i wanna see smoke! hehe
  4. B

Cly4 Missfire Cracked plugs

I just had the same problem with cylinder #3, pulled the plug and it was cracked pretty bad and looks like it was wet with oil.
  5. B

Ipod housing install

*** i did not design this***** just saw it while surfing the net. click me
  6. B

Air Bag Pictures please

expo5.0 man that is looking sweet! the way you have the front end, roll pan and side skirts is what i have been picturing in my head for mine. Can't wait to see it painted!
  7. B

pic i found....

i was just googling and found it...the website is www.grapeapedesign.com. they have a bunch for different vehicles.
  8. B

pic i found....

figured this would make a good avatar for the explorer guys that love lifting their trucks! click me!
  9. B

Very bored + spare parts = Ricer Xplorer

i am definitely curious about this project...i find myself checking in just to see how far you got. :thumbsup:
  10. B

SQeaking or chirping sound with my serpentine belt

i have a 99 explorer 4.0 with 99,435 mile son it....just replaced the serpentine belt because i thought that's what was making the dreaded "chirping noise" (plus th eold one looked pretty ragged.) Unfortunately it is still chirping, so i have been googling my ass off trying to see if anyone has...
  11. B

which wheels for 96 X?

froader u da man :thumbsup:
  12. B

excited about ebay "win"

Dude, you should be motivated from all the positive responses you get from the hard work you have done. It's gonna be badass when you're done i'm sure.
  13. B

Body Kit Pics 95-99

Looks cool to me :)
  14. B

Painting the stock gray bumper?

I see some of the trucks on here with painted front bumpers and would also like mine painted so i went to a paint & body shop here and they said they wouldn't recommend painting my bumper because it could crack. Is there a stock front bumper that is better for painting or is there a way to make...
  15. B

Any Central FL people here?

i dunno if my x is cruise worthy yet but if you guys ever wanna have a meet or something let's give it a whirl.
  16. B

cool man, haven't seen your truck around but it looks sweet! I haven't done anything major to my truck yet, the fundage is a lil low. I do have 2 kicker comp 15's though, a couple crappy amps and a jvc deck....sounds ok for now.
  17. B

I live in Lakeland FL and thought it would be cool to meet up with some locals. Post up if you live near Tampa or Orlando and wanna meet. Bill
  18. B

Very bored + spare parts = Ricer Xplorer

I agree!! I have searched and searched for body kits for the ford explorer and all i have found is that stupid platinum body kit! I can't believe no one else makes a body kit. I can see why AiwaExplorer was making his own! Keep the pics coming.
  19. B

My 97 Expo Seating on 22's. (front drop question)

hey Mr B., what is the offset on your 22's?? I wanna get some 22's for my X and i like how yours fit on your X. Please send me an email to my yahoo mail: Thanks in advance!! Bill
  20. B

tell me what you think

looks really good man :)
  21. B

WHEEL AND TIRE suggestions PLEASE!

what do you mean by muscle car theme? I myself wanna go with a staggered setup as far as width goes for the front and rear. like 20 x 8.5 and 20 x 10 (or wider if possible). What i have been told by a couple tire shops is the 10" wide rear will sit in more than the 8.5" front, weird huh? I...
  22. B

Photos show off your LOWERED truck

explorerchic & 99sportX, where did you guys get those spoilers under your front bumper from???? They look sweet! I would like to get one for mine.
  23. B

3" drop on my X...

damn those 22's do look good man! I'm gonna buy a set sometime in late May and it's cool to see them on your ride so i have a better idea of how it will look. I'm curious too about dropping mine a lil bit so i hope some people will post a reply, if not i will spend some time with the search...
Back