Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

thinking of this...

does anyone have experience with installong HID or a whole new projector, the truck is new to me and i dont want to mess anything up fooling around with the install
  2. G

enclosure behind 3rd row

could i get a ballpark price.... andwhat do you have pushing them, ive never heard those Jl' but since i love jl im sure they dotn suck
  3. G

overall performance...

heres the scoop, i have an 03 limited explorer, and I put in a K&N air intake, im puttin in an HID headlight set up soon and wanna do something for the vehicles overall performance but was looking for some suggestions since im not super car knowledgable, i was thinking maybe an exhaust but id...
  4. G

thinking of this...

i wanna really update my headlights and give them somethign nice looking. ive been thinking about combining these two things...
  5. G

New blacked out projector housing and 8000k

u should make and sell them to people
  6. G

angel eye halo

make my headlights look awesome...lol the ideal look would be the halo like the bmw has but i love the ones youve got... my headlighs are stock now and i have a decent amount of $ im willing to spend. only problem is my lack of experience and knowledge
  7. G

bama chip? your thoughts about its and some more info?

thank you. im kinda a noob with cars this is my 1st.... so you have a dual exhaust.. and which model of the flopro do u have???
  8. G

angel eye halo

i saw your other post and love your headlights... what do u think of this... http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/partid/432089/partfamilyid/1251/subcategoryid/181/categoryid/26
  9. G

bama chip? your thoughts about its and some more info?

where did u purchase that exhaust, it sounds exactly like what i want
  10. G

angel eye halo

if i cant get the halo bmw look...im going for this look,but im not positive where to get started http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=163268
  11. G

angel eye halo

yea that bonneville looks awesome, im a super newbie with lighting and stuff, so its going to be a little while before i decide what im doing
  12. G

angel eye halo

so two questiions 1. does it look good still? 2. when u say u replaced the fog light do you mean in the fog light, or u replaced the actual headlight with a foglight? ok three questions actually... how do you think this will look i dunno, i love the look and im desperate for that type of...
  13. G

angel eye halo

anyone know how to or if its even possible to get the high end halo look on an explorer, i have an 03 limited and i really love the halo headlight look like the bmw has, ive been searching the whole internet and i cant find anything for explorers. any help is appreciated
  14. G

03 limited

hey guys, i am new to this site, about 3 months ago i purchased a 2003 limited explorere.... and when i first got it like once the 1st month when iwas stopped the engine died and said "check charging system" then it didnt happen for a month... but it started happeniing more and more and is...
Back