Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

AC HELPPPP 97 Explorer

OK,I will make an appointment with Midas.I have no idea about the highs and lows or the Accumulator, but I will look for it.kEEP THE IDEAS COMING I AM STILL SWEATING. YOU GUYS ARE GREATTTTTTTT VICKY :D
  2. V

AC HELPPPP 97 Explorer

It wouldn't take anymore freon. That is why I say it is still full.The man at the automotive store checked it and tried to put more in and it would take any more. I even paid 10.00 for some booster stuff that was to make it even colder but it only helped a weeeeeee bit. Tell me more please...
  3. V

AC HELPPPP 97 Explorer

The AC quit blowing cold last year, so we just used the windows untill this years. Our mechanic added some freon and run dye through the lines and couldn't find a leak. He said the stuff had a sealer in it also so if it did have a leak it should check it. SO anyway the air worked great for a...
  4. V

How 2 Change 97 Disc Brakes HELP

Thanks to all that answered. I am gonna print it off. Have a nice weekend. Vicky
  5. V

A/C Question (This may involve you too!) Read it!

I am just a dumb woman, so this maybe way off the wall, but I had a NEW Van that the air just almost quit blowing. It was still blowing (barely) and not very cold either.Anyway come to find out there is a cabin filter( my was accessed by the glove box) it was full of dirt. Once I replaced that...
  6. V

How 2 Change 97 Disc Brakes HELP

How 2 Change 97 Disc Brakes HELP Ok ! Guys be easy on me. I am dumb women trying to help my hubby out. He has never done disc brakes before so was wanting some instructions just to make sure. He aalso needs to change or rotate the rotors. Please give me easy step by step instructions. Thanks...
Back