Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Maybe we can get together sometime

Maybe we can get together sometime
  2. K

Is there a South Carolina Chapter

I have looked and cant find if there is a chapter in SC. If so who do I contact, and if not, how do I go about starting one?
  3. K

Cleaning Information console buttons in 96 explorer

I have a 96 Eddie with the center information console, and have had issues since I bought it used the buttons dont make contact all the time. Im guessing from years of sodas cigar ash and what ever else found its way in there. I need to know what to use to clean the buttons between the circuit...
  4. K

Comment by 'kf4nxs' in media 'My Family'

that samari is out of place
  5. K

Comment by 'kf4nxs' in media ''

it must have been tired, and wanted to relax in the shade
  6. K

Comment by 'kf4nxs' in media '00myniiki'

definitely.......
  7. K

OD OFF light blinking

I replaced the solenoids and the overdrive does'nt kick in, I push the od light and it will hold RPM put back in overdrive and the RPMS fail to 1000. Dont know what to do now. I have drivin it all over trying to get a code to register but nothing at this time.
  8. K

OD light flashing

rebuild the valve body or whole tranny rebuild
  9. K

OD light flashing

ok codes are read, and there is a list of them. 0731 0732 0734 0741 0751 0761 and lastly 1783 which come up as over temp on the trans on the reader. So am I lucky enought to get away with the noids or is it a rebuild?
  10. K

OD light flashing

I have a 96, I had it rebuilt in 04 or 05. A week later I had an issue where it felt like it wanted to take off in 2nd. I took it back to aamco they ran a code test on it, said it was wrong gear ratio. He cleared it and told me if it done it again to bring it back. Well a year and a half later...
  11. K

O/D light flashing

with this being such a common issue, is there a thread just for it that all the post could be put in. I read somewhere that Ford even put out a tsb for tolerances are to tight and a module had to be replaced. This should have a thread all its own, there are way to many scattered about here. I...
  12. K

How To: Install aftermarket sub with stock enclosure in non-factory sub 2nd Gen Ex

I am going to be pulling the amp and enclosure out of mine. If anyone is interested let me know.
  13. K

Weird front end noise offroading

long shot, is it doing it on decelleration not under torque? If it is it could be transfer case not engaging all the way. Thats how mine started, then it started doing it in 2 wheel finally had to change it out.
  14. K

New Tires / GearBox Adjustment

speed vs tires I changed out my transfer case, now there is a 5mph difference. With mine the speed sensor is in the transfer case. Is there a different size gear than the other or did it change because it wanted to.
  15. K

South Carolina anyone?

South Carolina I am in Greer as well, actually lyman, but closer to greer
  16. K

Help

I have a problem and dont know any other way but to ask for help. I had a valve break in a head and I dont have a whole lot of money to be able to get it fixed. I live in the upstate of South Carolina, Is there anyone in this area that could help out? Or if you want to help any other way that...
Back