Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

2 weeks of mods finished! w/ lots of pictures

love the trailer.. i have to do my front end and not looking foward to it.. bushing, links and all yup fun stuff
  2. G

show off your LOWERED truck

3. G

Before: '99 Eddie Bauer; After: Modern '61 Land Rover

that is incredible! awesome work
  4. G

My explorer! Thanks to everyone on EF

truck looks good man.. ive always wanted a lifted explorer but i can justify lifting it since i dont have any trails by me :/
  5. G

Old member new truck..again dropped on 22s

So ive been in out of explorers but i think the explorer mod bug bit me hard this time hahaa.. currently have a 2000 eddie w every option except sunroof and the v8 (which im pissed off about but whatever) anyway got some 22" foose speedster chrome lip w the black center. dropped the front aprox...
  6. G

looking for member.. Melissa w explorer sport?

hey guys wasnt sure where to put this thread so figured here :oP havent been super active in awhile but i remember a member she had a 01 explorer sport w black 20" wheels was that teal/green color. her plates is bobobear or something like that. Havent seen her in well over 4 yrs and yesterday...
  7. G

Hey! finally back again

wow so i never came back on :( i sold the explorer made a huge profit and just bought another one 2 months ago 2000 eddie bauer... i love these trucks.. so far ive had 5 explorers lol
  8. G

Hey! finally back again

Joe Dirt- Thanks bro.. gave the truck to my parents Started doing little mods today lol i told myself i wouldnt but yeah that went out the door. pic of my baby :D
  9. G

Hey! finally back again

Not sure if some of you remember but i use to own a 01 explorer sport and then had a 04 explorer 4dr eddie bauer..well i sold that t buy my 98 cobra. then bought a 00 mustang gt and have been working on it goal is to make 400rwhp Beenin that i have only the two stangs had to get a truck for the...
  10. G

Need help lowering my sport even more

i have a 2001 sport and i took the torsion bolts off...dropped it 1 1/8" my problem is i'm doing 2" blocks in the back so i want to drop the front even more. what can i do? I'm running 22x9.5 rims w. 285/35..yes they do rub when the wheel is completely turned but i'll solve that w. a spacer
  11. G

help removing FORD emblem from GRILLE

alright...EB grill isn't chrome so after painting it..it would hold up better than painting over chrome. But good luck:thumbsup:
  12. G

help removing FORD emblem from GRILLE

pay for shipping and i'll send you my stock EB grill in return for ur chrome
  13. G

Show me your Explorer

haha thanks bro..now when r we gonna chill? should get 2gether w. brian also
  14. G

Show me your Explorer

yeah i noticed..its fixed now
  15. G

Replacing Dome Lamp in 2002 EB

yes..i am going to be doing a complete LED swap to make the int. lights brighter
  16. G

Replacing Dome Lamp in 2002 EB

i've done it before but don't remember how..i know i was pretty dam scared of breaking it lol i'll try to do it tomorrow and possibly take some pics to show you if no one else explains it
  17. G

Finally got my rims...22s almost done

LoL..everyone has something to say about my pics..idk i guess its my "Style" of pic taking Thanks man..i was going to go with multi spoke rims and then i saw these..loved them Brand really doesn't change the "Quality" of the ride unless its for example a/t or m/t...what tires do you have...
  18. G

Finally got my rims...22s almost done

I might drop it a little still not sure Let me know what you think..they are 22x9.5 with 285/35 tires
  19. G

where to mount ballast?

Listen it was a typo alright..hope your fogs stop working..next time i won't help you out lmaoo:D:thumbsup:
  20. G

Sreet Scene Grille???

looks really nice bro..but the emblem not being exactly in the middle is killing me lol
  21. G

where to mount ballast?

i'm pricky about installations and seeing wires so i hid both my ballast under the radiator cover..not sure if thats what you would call it but its the plastic part that covers the radiator n fan
Back