Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. ChuckyD

eXplorerchic's 00 Sport

It's been what? ur welcome! :)
  2. ChuckyD

eXplorerchic's 00 Sport

Its been a long time since i have been on this site, and I must say, eXplorerchic, Your X has def come a long way! Nice truck!
  3. ChuckyD

Which looks better? All green?

Actually, Wannabe, I still float around. I do not drive the x but it is still around. I bought an extra front grille to attempt to paint the PLASTIC grille. Needless to say, I never got around to it as I got a new truck. My brother has the truck but it is under my name.
  4. ChuckyD

eXplorerchic's 00 Sport

I say take some credit for your truck. Take a picture of you standing next to it so noone will think its a guys truck. I have never seen a girl go as far as you have with your X. Good Stuff!!
  5. ChuckyD

eXplorerchic's 00 Sport

Looks Hot! Keep it goin, your doing a sick job! ;)
  6. ChuckyD

eXplorerchic's 00 Sport

Looks Good! I like how you painted everything one color. I hate it when you see X's with Air Damn's and the front end ends up being all different colors. Nice Job! ;)
  7. ChuckyD

eXplorerchic's 00 Sport

I don't know if this was meant to be sarcastic or not but... Damn... There's nothing like extending some common courtesy... :rolleyes: ... Some people just never change.... ehh whatever .. :chug:
  8. ChuckyD

eXplorerchic's 00 Sport

Very Nice... Makes me wonder if I should have just gotten another X???? :confused: Nice Mug shot as well ;)
  9. ChuckyD

Kill List

Chevy 305 = POS .. lol
  10. ChuckyD

Which tires are best?

Heh... Weird... ok, well take my comment for what its worth... lol
  11. ChuckyD

Which tires are best?

I loved my Pirelli's ... they were outstanding in the snow and treadwear was great!... why do u say that suck?
  12. ChuckyD

Can we get uglier?

Thank You Yeah, the cladding looks nasty.
  13. ChuckyD

Can we get uglier?

NO way! well we are all entitled to our opinion.. hell thats why i didnt get a second gen X...
  14. ChuckyD

Can we get uglier?

well, I guess that's why they say Opinions are like A$$holes. Everyone has one, and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks! :D Personally, I like my truck, hence why I bought it.. lol In any event, I do agree with many of you, there are a lot of ... not so nice looking trucks out there...
  15. ChuckyD

Aviator: Discontinued

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2004/lincoln/aviator/index.html?tid=edmunds.n.mmindex.content.num1.0.lincoln*
  16. ChuckyD

Hopefully they improved their problems!
  17. ChuckyD

Need some help with a 94 Explorer

FYI You can most likely fit 31's under stock height as well....
  18. ChuckyD

Alec's Second "Explorer" (The VW)

Nice VW alec, I like it a lot. My GF has a 1.8T Jetta. VW does a great job on the interior of their cars, laid out very nicely! Congrats!
  19. ChuckyD

DAMN IT!!!!!!! I should have looked at that!!!! lol
  20. 2003 4Runner SR5 V6

2003 4Runner SR5 V6

Thats my New truck.. got it about 1 week ago.
  21. ChuckyD

Where is the ABS Sensor on the First Gen

well, i was going to give it a hot again tomrrow evening, BUT the light didnt come on at all today and i drove over a hundred miles today alone.... So i think im just going to leave it as is for now... really wierd.... What do u think?.. think i should try to climb under there anf try to...
  22. ChuckyD

Thanks Bashman, ill give it a try again on tomorrow. Yes its true, and I think im going to end up getting one of these. Unless someone else has a suggestion about another vehicle that is around the same price or cheaper. I think this will be my best bet based on power, features and...
  23. ChuckyD

thanks Blueox.. I found it... it was oval with a bolt at one end and a wire at the other right... I took the bolt off but the thing wasnt budging.... I had the right piece right?
  24. ChuckyD

yeah.. and that requires way too much work... just pull the fuse :D but seriously.. i want to fix it, not cover it up!
  25. ChuckyD

ok.. 93 has 4 wheel ABS... so i have 3 Where on the front wheels... i have to find out where they are.... im selling it really soon and i have to stop the ABS light from coming on.
Back