Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

shift knob light

thanks for the info but i still need to know what size it is before i take it apart so i can have the one i need and not try to drive with the dash apart because i didn`t have it. thanks hdt
  2. H

shift knob light

yes mine is a auto and it is the light to tell what gear it is in.
  3. H

st gone`

sorry to say i had to get rid of my sporttrac. 03 xlt gold with only 89,500 miles on it the transmition went and i did not have $4,000 to replace it. so i got the wife`s 07 xlt explorer and she got a 13 jetta. i like the 07 but miss the st. enjoy them while you have them. thanks hdt
  4. H

shift knob light

07 xlt, the light for the shift knob in the center went out how easy is it to change and what size bulb is it? thanks hdt
  5. H

added a thrid row

update i found a seat and all the parts i need to change it over out of new york. $800.00 inculdes shipping. if you want to do the change over you will need the saet and everything in the back from the flooring to the plastic peices. and then just put it together. i know it sound easy than done...
  6. H

added a thrid row

the project is on hold until i can find a seat. noone has one down here for sale. will keep everyone updated.
  7. H

added a thrid row

i have been shopping around the seats sales at a junkyard for 250-300 with all the hardware. then all i have to do is go to a bodyshop. i looked under the storge bin where the seat would go and the holes are there. so it should not be all that hard to do.
  8. H

added a thrid row

i own too much to trade it in. frpom what i was told i would take to a body shop and they would do the instal. all i would need is the seat and all the hard ware for the seat.
  9. H

added a thrid row

i have a 2007 xlt that has a storage bin instead of a thrid row seat. i was told that the storage bin can be removed and a third row can be added. all i have to do is find a seat. what years will work to do this? can this be done? thanks hdt US NAVY. Jacksonville,Fl
  10. H

02 Sport Trac. I'm thinking of putting a 5.0L or a 4.6L in it, and I need help.

it can be done real easy. try here at www.mysporttrac.com there are aleast 5 sporttrac on the site that has done with the v8 awd swap and a couple with just v8`s
  11. H

can it be done?

will it fit? i was looking at the Mercury Mountaineer tail light the clear ones will they fit the same year explorer? and i was thinking of installing a thrid row seat. could i remove the storage bin and install the thrid row, i have looked at the ones with a thrid row and it sits where the...
  12. H

can it be done?

my 2007 explorer did not come with the key less entry on the door. can this be added. and can the mirrors with the lights on them and the running boards be added to mine?
  13. H

07 xlt

i just bought a 07 explorer xlt. i got the one with only two rows of seating. i was wondering if anyone has or if i could do it. i want to add a thrid row seat in mine. would it be a easy as removing the storage compartment behind the second row and install a thrid row. thanks for any help on...
  14. H

My Sport Trac is possessed!

it could be a bad relay or starter sillanoid. sorry for the spelling. maybe a bad switch. my 64 ford did it once and i replaced the swith and the starter sillanoid. also try asking at. www.mysporttrac.com
  15. H

keyless entry code

03 code i have a 03 st mine is listed on the inside of my door.
  16. H

Sport Trac Chip

http://www.mysporttrac.com/mysporttrac/ you can aways try here.
  17. H

5.0 swap into 01 SportTrac

v8 a guy on the mysporttrac.com site has he put in a chevy 350.
  18. H

bolt pattern

what do you mean by off set?
  19. H

bolt pattern

i was wondering if the bolt pattern is the same for the frist gen st as the new 06 and 07 st? i have a 03 and what the new rims off of a 07 just wondering if they will fit?
  20. H

Sport trac engine mods?

it all depends on how far you want to go. this other site i go to alot had one of the members drop a 350v8 into his. so it is up to you. you can do anything with the right money and some one to do it.
  21. H

2001 Explorer sport trac

What is your ecu code? i may have a power chip for you.
  22. H

1/4 time eta

it is a warm air intake. or a short ram. not a clod air like the one on my nissan.
  23. H

1/4 time eta

i just wondering what it would be for 03 xlt sport trac and for one that has a short ram and a dilabo chip?
Back