Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Colindo94 front 3 link

well boys... the truck sold and drove off this morning. Please stay tuned for the next project. Althought it may not be for a few years.
  2. C

Return from Moab 2010

Great pictures! Looks like you all had a successful trip
  3. C

Colindo94 front 3 link

Im going to continue to work on selling this thing and possibly parting it out. PM me if your interested in either. I'm going to be in town (Sacramento) off and on for the summer so if your interested in coming to check it out, let me know.
  4. C

Redranger4.0, solid axle swap d44/9"

now lets not rush him. he needs time to design a truck that will make him happy in the end.:D
  5. C

SNJ's Rig (full build progress thread)

mine didnt leak a whole lot when it first started. it just seemed to drip back down the bellhousing and to the bottom of the pan. I would get some drops on the driveway from the nub on the pan. Huge PITA to switch it out and it seems to be a crap shoot to get it to ever seal correctly, although...
  6. C

front pump seal!!!!
  7. C

Redranger4.0, solid axle swap d44/9"

better finish before 2012! It would be a shame to waste all this hard work.
  8. C

Im not sure on the width (about 6"). You can adjust them to stick out or stuck them under as much as you want. They fit pretty well. Plus they're so cheap you could hardly build them for the same price.
  9. C

I put those sliders on my truck. they work great and fit perfect
  10. C

2000 Mountaineer Expedition Build FW D44/9" SAS

I have a feeling most of that stuff will be useless on an explorer. You would end up modifying everything so much that it would be easier to just start from scratch.
  11. C

The rig gets some much needed TLC

37's
  12. C

Something w/ rabbits. 72.5 pages of BS

seems like an interesting place/position for the radiator? Looks real good though. Can we get a close up of the aluminum fan bracket?
  13. C

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

Snap on tools for the reamer. I saw the truck in a parking lot one afternoon and was able to buy it from the snap on guy. Im sure you can order it
  14. C

What knuckle are you using for the other side that wasn't factory machined for high steer and where are you ordering it from? looks good! collecting parts is one of the most exciting stages of doing an SAS.
  15. C

Project R15X

Looks very good. This build is making me miss my truck a lot. How long would you say until its ready to hit the trail?
  16. C

Smog Regulations

Im in Boulder
  17. C

Smog Regulations

Hey Guys. Ive been living in Colorado since summer and it's finally time to register my truck out here. Im due for a smog check out in California so Im just wondering what the regulations in Colorado are. Since Im registering my truck here, do I have to smog it? How often do you have to get a...
  18. C

I hear you got a little snow over there?
  19. C

I bet those 220V take a powerplant to run
  20. C

is the engine all wired, mounted, plumed, ect...Im sure I could find this information out, but I have class in a few hours:p:
  21. C

My brother is in Germantown right now. I could send him over to check the status for us. since someone is slacking:D
  22. C

Are you getting enjoyment in making us all suffer?
  23. C

I remember that wrong drawing too. scared me at first also.
  24. C

what does a 91-94 x look like with 8"

its like the best of the worst
  25. C

dont weld!!!! the axle is backwards:p:
Back