Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. wolfnutts

Could new brake rotors be unbalanced?

just a question did you clean the oil off the rotors with brk clean ?? an whats the status of the brk reservoir , many be a simple brk bleeding will fix your problem
  2. wolfnutts

Coolant leak 99 Explorer 5.0 V8

hi u may want to look at your heater hose hard line that runs under the right side of the intake manifold it also has 2 smaller lines to warm intake air in cold starts its near impossible to spot the leaks. hard lines cant be purchased any were from what I know just replace with heater...
  3. wolfnutts

hi i need the rear brake backing plates for a 1996 explorer , need them to be in very good...

hi i need the rear brake backing plates for a 1996 explorer , need them to be in very good condition send me a pic of what you have an price pls
  4. wolfnutts

For Sale mostly first gen parts

price id say 35-40 bucks shipped ill have to box it up an see what it weighs
  5. wolfnutts

a few pics flame zzz
  6. wolfnutts

ohh an no linkage but i can throw an output slip yoke in
  7. wolfnutts

case looks like shipping is just under a hundred bucks but ill look some more for lower rate if you wanna do 200 shipped ??
  8. wolfnutts

how much for the f150 coil seats shipped to 02892, im guessing you could put them in a small flat rate box ----- their over 2'' tall so a small box will not work 60 bucks shipped ??
  9. wolfnutts

sun roof cover :p:
  10. wolfnutts

its a gray faded im sure condition average ill post or send a pic if you need :D
  11. wolfnutts

99 ohv intake engine bay wiring for 99 first gen gauge with tac f-150 lift seat washer etc for cheap front spring lift new rear shoes drums an wheel cly for first gen sun roof cover 1991 set of heads were on trk should be ok but ive never had a shop check them ohv one...
  12. wolfnutts

air lines on shocks

any pics of shock ? is their a plastic nut maybe ? if not theirs a small o-ring around airline sqirt some penetrating oil were line enters shock give it a minutes an try agian to pull out
  13. wolfnutts

2nd Generation Shackle Bushings Revisited

just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here.the 2nd pic with bushings installed is on my 91,while i dont have any problem with anyone useing my pic id just like to say that i used a set of energy bushings i had left over from a 1987 an older chevy model i never used.if i remmeber the spring eye fit...
  14. wolfnutts

Wanted 4406 tail shaft housing

give them a ring thk their hours are 8-4...... 603-899-5410 trans teck located in ridge nh
  15. wolfnutts

no when i got my case 2 yrs ago i got wrong one , ill give you a phone # of the shop that sent me my gear driven tail peice 60 bucks all i paid with a brown gear, ball bearing an half clip shipped to my door
  16. wolfnutts

ill be taking mine off this week to fix my speedo , you need the all electric signal im guessing ?? ill send it for cost of shipping .
  17. wolfnutts

Plastic piece on passenger side seat lever

http://http://www.1aauto.com/1A/Interior/Ford/ExplorerSport/-/-/2001 is this what you need ?? i cant tell by their pic but 15 bucks for a pair of them hope this helps
  18. wolfnutts

Comment by 'wolfnutts' in media 'Winston Pug'

now let me sleep :) puge tired
  19. wolfnutts

Dang load levelers!

try taking them off compress them should stay for a min put bottom bolt on an cut your wire or a heavy peice of twine an bolt the two small bolts at top
  20. wolfnutts

Comment by 'wolfnutts' in media 'MVC-521S'

humm dog is getting some ?? from momma ford tractor :)
  21. wolfnutts

Can Herculiner be painted?

i think their is atleast a half dozen brands of coating that you buy in gallon cans an ya tint before you apply , do a search for tintable bed coating i did awhile back an are under 150 bucks
  22. wolfnutts

looking for

yes id thought of that also but not sure about the metal content of a nail an just like a washer the smaller the size the thinner things get :(
  23. wolfnutts

looking for

hi im looking to fill in those factory holes on my rocker panel ,they seem to be 5/16 round . any company make or punch out sheet metal i cant seem to find any an im not looking forward to hand snipping an grinding my own got over 25 of them on my 4 door that need patching...
  24. wolfnutts

what i found when i took my front hub off..

is that a blue tint we see ?? over heated i know you have done front axle work before so im not trying to be a butt head was it possible ya over tightened the nut
  25. wolfnutts

Awd NEEDS TO GO!

what kind of gears do you have in the axles ?? if you have some low number that may be why ya trk feels gutless also
Back