Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

2017 Explorer sport cold air intake issue

Guess I’ll give this a try also. I see mine sitting on a shelf in the garage and it makes my stomach knot
  2. R

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

I have a 2016 Explorer that the front lip of my Hood is beginning to bubble in multiple dime size locations or larger. How do you recommend I begin a claim? Thanks in advance.
  3. R

Highly doubting it. I tried a chalk/baby powder on the tall seal around the top of the air box and even it’s not showing any contact but the front lip in the grill area could be something hhhmmmm.
  4. R

I tried physically moving anything in the area even around the new CAI, to include lines etc that might be flexing or knocking together. Even so far as to zip tying lines that are movable. The only major discrepancy I can see is the front of the intake where air comes in sits higher it...
  5. R

Do you have any of the other Livernois kit installed or tune? I have the 93per tune, down pipes, 3 BAR MAP, thermostat, and Borla Cat Back and CAI so I’m concerne going back to my OEM filter while modded.
  6. R

I too agree that I have only been able to replicate it while actually putting the vehicle under a load driving. I’m going to have to try putting my OEM filter back on also to check.
  7. R

I have also noticed this just recently. It’s almost like a slight thump or thud barely audible but also seem to feel it in the gas pedal. Have to have all audio off, ac off and easier to hear/feel when the windows are up since the boost and intake sound tends to over ride the new noise.
  8. R

Coming home to a new 2016 Sport!!!

Coming home to a new 2016 Sport!!!
  9. R

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

Was going to try some out from defenderworx.com. I know nothing of them yet but looks great to me. Black machine billet, gloss or flat.
  10. R

3"Suspension, 3"body ,and 285/75s :D

Fit Check Hey guys, been some great info here and im learning the more I read. I have a 2002 White Explorer XLS 4WD and plan on using RBs spacers. I have read and read and read so im thinking of going 2.5F/2.0R or 2.25F/1.75R etc. I wont be doing any real extreme rock/mud but some open...
Back