Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

DUDER 1's 94xlt SAS

We currently have 117 local members. https://www.facebook.com/groups/AZEXPLORERCLUB/?ref=share
  2. C

DUDER 1's 94xlt SAS

I'm down in the valley. We should go wheeling some time. We have a Facebook group called Arizona Explorers as well.
  3. C

DUDER 1's 94xlt SAS

Where at in Arizona?
  4. C

A4LD was stuck in drive, now no reverse

The a4ld in my 94 explorer was running and driving, then I went to shift from drive to park and the shifter wouldn't budge even into neutral. It would drive from OD to D, 2, 1 and back just fine but wouldn't go to neutral, reverse, or park. After running the shifter back and forth a bunch of...
  5. C

2019 Ford Rangers at SEMA

Ten speed auto trans? Jesus. I wonder if they will come with a v8 option instead if just the 2.3 Ecoboost.
  6. C

For Sale Extended Radius Arm "Starter Kit"

Any chance you will be making any more of these? I managed to break the top tab off of my Superlift radius arm and I need to repair or replace it.
  7. C

For Sale SuperLift Supperrunner steering kit #1134

Is this still available or did RJ buy it?
  8. C

Wanted 3.73 front 3rd member for stock D35 TTB

I have an extra one with 3.73 gears and a Spartan locker already installed (still bolted to an axle, but not attached to a vehicle). I was going to put it in my rig eventually but I'm not 100% set on using it if you want it. If you don't want the locker I can just swap it into my rig and send...
  9. C

4.10 vs. 4.56 with 31's

I run 35 inch tires with stock 3.73 gears. The pain is real.
  10. C

91-94 superlift 5.5 lift

That doesn't look anything like my Superlift 5.5 kit.
  11. C

Regearing

If you want to sell your detroit locker, hit me up. I've been having some issues with my Powertrax locker unlocking when it shouldn't.
  12. C

FA600 pitman arm

My FA600 is not for sale, but here is a picture showing the difference between stock, FA400, and FA600 pitman arms:
  13. C

93 Explorer project "The Hulk"

How close are you to starting/completing your sas? I'm looking for some 4.56 gears if you want to recoup some of your money.
  14. C

DUDER 1's 94xlt SAS

Your profile says you live in Cali, but you have an Arizona plate. Which is it?
  15. C

August EF Lottery

From before I installed the locker in my rear axle.
  16. C

1994 ford explorer alarm issue

You may find more help in the Stock forum.
  17. C

92 xlt a4ld transmission help

BB, your links regarding the a4ld flexplate/seal/bushing are all dead.
  18. C

my 93 limited 4x4 5speed

I have a 94' limited myself. There are still some in the junkyards around me sometimes. I know of one right now if you need any parts.
  19. C

best place to run 4 gauge through the firewall?

I ran my wire through the passenger side foot well, but it is only 8 gauge. For a larger gauge wire I would drill a hole next to that one and put a grommet in it.
  20. C

5spdman's slow and cheap XLT build

There's a Pull-A-Part near me that has an explorer with manual hubs still on it. I have the sockets for both auto and manual nuts If you want me to pull it.
  21. C

Wanted looking for Ford ignition switch, working or not.

I have a full set of locks with keys on my 93' parts explorer.
  22. C

extended ABS wires?

I have a superlift 5.5" lift and F150 coil seats and have had no issues with the length of my ABS wires even at full droop. I have them zip tied to my stainless steel extended brake lines, which are in turn clamped to the coils. I do need even longer brake lines though. I have to keep my...
  23. C

5spdman's slow and cheap XLT build

Looking great! Glad we could help you fix your steering.
Back