Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Project sploder v.4.0

New crawl ratio rocks. https://youtu.be/SanrFtxfyCQ Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  2. L

Project sploder v.4.0

5.13s and 37'see bring the win! Top speed in 4 low is a whopping 40mph. No need to hit the gas to take off in first now. Fronts started spicer u joints installed, aussie locker in the carrier but with removing the LS diff we needed the spider thrust shims to make the aussie in spec. Thanks...
  3. L

Project sploder v.4.0

Went to the sandbox this weekend. The lack.of gearing showed while climbing test. Other than the alternator squealing all was well.
  4. L

Project sploder v.4.0

Went to the sandbox this weekend. The lack.of gearing showed while climbing test. Other than the alternator squealing all was well.
  5. L

Project sploder v.4.0

So after having a tree jump out behind me while backing up, I ripped part of my rear frame where my body protection was. Had to finish pulling it off with the help of a few people. Battled a charging system.issue all day as well as more Damn motor noises. Hope I didn't eat r another one already. :(
  6. L

Project sploder v.4.0

IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/13/c3918a8100bf6357aae7e76503057497.jpg[/IMG] Moar stuff dun.
  7. L

Project sploder v.4.0

Heres the pics I have thus far.
  8. L

Project sploder v.4.0

So it's been a bit since my last update.But here's what the front looks like as of now.
  9. L

Project sploder v.4.0

so my first time actually "wheeling" this thing was at a comp last week. I had a slight issue with my rear bumper departure angle. 45degree slab climb + 20 or so degrees of decline into the pit where the slabs were made for problems. I got hung up good, couldn't finish. had a helluva time with...
  10. L

Project sploder v.4.0

So before I got a chance to truly wheel this thing the motor unexpectedly developed a knock. so now i've got to change it again. It does flex nicely though.
  11. L

Project sploder v.4.0

Finished product minus a bit of trimming and sliders oh and the bumper and winch installed. A bit of the rear trimmed.
  12. L

Project sploder v.4.0

Fronts mocked, arms made with DOM.
  13. L

Project sploder v.4.0

Stacked up nicely ready for an explorer to bolt to....
  14. L

Project sploder v.4.0

Now I gotta unload all my ttb stuff, I have a few front, both manual and auto hubs, and 1in wheel spacers as well as my 287575/16's. I need to fund my 35"+ tires.
  15. L

Project sploder v.4.0

I turned it into a chevy 1500... hehehe
  16. L

Project sploder v.4.0

Brought Kyle a delivery of goods today. :exp:
  17. L

Project sploder v.4.0

I wish I had half the "Bored time" he has. :(
  18. L

Project sploder v.4.0

so in less then 24 hours of having it, I see this pic posted with the comment "I was bored" So these have been donated from a previous rig.
  19. L

Project sploder v.4.0

So Kyle M the mad scientist who created this on TRS is now in possesion and control of the build. I have awesome friends. It appears the TTB will be no more and a 44/9 will be in place. I have no idea what to think of how this will become.
  20. L

3/4 doors Not tube.

I love this mod and since I have a 2nd set of sport doors I think it will be done :)
  21. L

Project sploder v.4.0

So after a few months delay I finally mounted the tires on the rims. They were put on stock Ranja teardrops 16" wheels. My 8 year old approves Thinks I'm gonna need a bit of lift. Oh and the motors still not in it yet. :( I also have a new clutch to put in as well as a freshly turned...
  22. L

How to: rear tube bumper..

mark, what are the adds of getting the actual specs/dementions on this bumper, I love it and it's fairly simple vs tube. Thanks Jason
Back