2. jad2411

For Sale Misc. Explorer Parts

Tan rear cover shipped to 79938?
  3. jad2411

Adventure trailer build thread.

A Youtube series would be monetized and sponsored by now
  4. jad2411

I bought the kreg jig and it works great, i think there's a HF version, but i got the kreg one and the straight cut jig too
  5. jad2411

Which part was the one with shipping issues? Black & red? Or the beige one? Or none of the above?
  6. jad2411

Eww Jon, tmi:fart: Gregg that really is impressive! I wish I had a tenth of those skills
  7. jad2411

Hahaha better than a toilet seat in a Homer bucket:p So.... Progress?
  8. jad2411

It's 50% off if you wanna take advantage of that offer...
  9. jad2411

Lol an ensuite might come in handy
  10. jad2411

Limited Supply Environmental Protection Wash Basin Sink 5 Gallon Portable Toilet Flush Wastewater Recycled for Car, Boat, Caravan, Hospital https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CT9G61V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_m2AMCbDAXMBFP
  11. jad2411

Why would you do that? :facepalm: :crazy: Jk hope you feel better
  12. jad2411

Which module

Clock spring.
  13. jad2411

The Great Explorer Part Giveaway

interested in the tan cover and cargo liner, how much to 79938?
  14. jad2411

back up camera

These: http://www.amazon.com/Chasoon-License-Cameras-Parking-Waterproof/dp/B00WFOPCUM?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00 http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-AVH-280BT-Receiver-Display-Bluetooth/dp/B017LKV8W0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00
  15. jad2411

time to say goodbye

That's an edge :D and it goes from home to work and back so it's working as it should :thumbsup:
  16. jad2411

time to say goodbye

Yeah it served us well not many problems I'm sure it'll last like that for a few years more, hopefully the new owner will treat her good
  17. jad2411

time to say goodbye

LOL G yeah with a baby on the way she needs to be happy and feel comfortable in her new ride I don't have a few bucks :(
  18. jad2411

time to say goodbye

When it's time for me to get a newer vehicle, I'm thinking of getting a 2010 explorer :thumbsup:
  19. jad2411

time to say goodbye

We got her back in 07 with 120K miles, we just sold it with 170K miles and it's still going strong, interior was clean, outside was clean, never crashed, but it was time for something newer :D It was a sad day when we said goodbye but now the wife rides in this:
  20. jad2411

help with 00 lifted cherokee

yeah looks like there's an end link inside that tube :p: it's currently in the shop, let's see what else comes up
  21. jad2411

Don't know the brand, it was lifted by the PO :dunno:
  22. jad2411

Does anyone know what these are called? need to replace the missing one and Autozone has no clue :?
  23. jad2411

For Sale 3RD Gen Tail Light pair

Still have them after 6 months :P ?
  24. jad2411

fuel delivery issues, truck stranded

Thanks for the follow up Dono, we got the truck back from the shop, and it's working again. Apparently the fuel line they had previously replaced at the other shop wasn't clamped so it came lose, also the first shop lost or broke the fuel filter lock, so it's zip tied now :rolleyes: . Now they...
Back