Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R.J.

Truck Haven

I was thinking the same thing...
  2. R.J.

Truck Haven

I didn't realize it was closed like that. I know people have been camping in ocotillo
  3. R.J.

R.J.'s New New Rig

Big Bear. New addition to Gold Mountain
  4. R.J.

R.J.'s New New Rig

5. R.J.

PLAN B Build

It definitely wasn't fast with the ohv motor and the roof on it. Always good to hear progress on the build
  6. R.J.

Truck Haven

Are we doing this?
  7. R.J.

Truck Haven

A lot of people have been going out to Johnson valley without any problems. I would hope it would be the same down in ocotillo/truckhaven
  8. R.J.

R.J.'s New New Rig

Also it's on 33's now
  9. R.J.

R.J.'s New New Rig

So we both went "bronco" and then went Toyota. I liked my B2 but it was so small and I got tired of the 2door life. Plus it only got like 15mpg on the highway. From a tiny B2 😔 I love my 4runner so far. Only thing I don't like about it is it has a lot of rust. But that's not it's fault. That's...
  10. R.J.

R.J.'s New New Rig

Colorado trip with EF was amazing
  11. R.J.

RJ's B2 Build

It was quick but I still dealt with a lot of flakes on offer up. Now time to put some of that money into the Toyota
  12. R.J.

RJ's B2 Build

She's gone. Off to a new home.
  13. R.J.

2020 Official Colorado Color Run

No idea what was up with the wood in Colorado making the colorful fire
  14. R.J.

RJ's B2 Build

Crazy. I put a much higher asking price on offer up. Hopefully Californians want them too
  15. R.J.

RJ's B2 Build

For sale https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/threads/1990-bronco-ii.489428/
  16. R.J.

For Sale 1990 Bronco II

$3500 Located in southern California 1990 Bronco II, Auto, 4x4 172k miles. About 115k on used transmission Runs good. No problems. Cold A/C (r134 converted) cruise control, power windows. Top end was redone at about 140k miles. Just passed smog two months ago Dana 35 front axle. 8.8 rear axle...
  17. R.J.

Not the same rain. But still makes you think what if the rain got that bad for us.
  18. R.J.

Also just saw this on YouTube. Posted 4 days ago 😮 We had rain and hail on Tuesday after black bear, During Imogen.
  19. R.J.

What it was like taking pictures on this trip
  20. R.J.

Made it home around 1015 tonight. No issues on the way home. Just smooth driving for 855 miles. I'm sleepy so I'll post more tomorrow. 🤙
  21. R.J.

Some more for the web wheelers
  22. R.J.

PLAN B Build

I have a thought. Those aren't Navajo seats
  23. R.J.

Day #2. Black bear and Imogene. It rained, it hailed, it was awesome
Back