Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

questions on sagging suspension???

yea it is the front and the back,but it seems to have sagged all around the same cause it still looks the same but my antenna dosent hit my garage door anymore so it has sagged all around,could it be possibly be the bushings?or maybe the cold weather,since metal condenses?i also have about a...
  2. A

questions on sagging suspension???

i bought the 3.5" rough country suspension lift about 7 months ago,and i think its starting to sag..i measured it and i think it has lost 1/2"-1" of lift....i measured the bumpers and the side where the tupperware is at,i was wondering if anyone else has had any problems like this with their...
  3. A

Retry of First Pics of my truck

id love to see what ur truck looks like but the pix didnt show up for me?
  4. A

taking out dashboard?help please

i was wondering how u take out the dash ive taken out the 2 screws and it all seems to snap off except for around the 4x4 switch?ive heard there was a relay u need to disconnect how do u get around this to take off the dash? thanks
  5. A

93 Explorer 4"suspension brushguards

ok thanks,is there any way u could email me that spread sheet?
  6. A

Front Seat Mod

would 95-99 work?
  7. A

thats awesome man,i dont have the true dual exhaust just dual port ,it costed me $210 installed w/tips.if u ever do install those 2 mufflers please let me know if u get any increase in hp cause i didnt get much of mine.
  8. A

Front Seat Mod

can u use 95-00 seats in a 91 -94 explorer?,what about blazer seats could u use those in an explorer? thanks,alex
  9. A

how much did they cost you?so there isnt any increase in power?
  10. A

Do u get alot worse or better gas milage ?how much more power do u get ,and how much would it cost for a set of new gears are they easy to install?
  11. A

r u goin to be getting different gears?
  12. A

rear wiper problem

make sure the rear hatch is closed all the way i ran into that problem this morning.
  13. A

yea thats what they say but its more than 3.5" before the lift i had front:14.75" after:front:20.25" side:"12.75" side:18.25" rear:17.20" rear:23.2" that is with 31x1050 tires which only adds like 2 "so i got...
  14. A

i went to a local 4x4 store and they ordered it for me for $650 i got them to install it for $300 it is a good lift.
  15. A

i already have that.that is included under things i have.
  16. A

OK my plan is either get a new smittybilt chrome brushguard or get clear corners,billet grille,and a chrome safari bar for the front. does anyone have any pics of a safari bar on their explorers? WHICH ONE DO U GUYS THINK I SHOULD GET? right now i have : 4"rough country suspension lift...
  17. A

what should i do next ?i was thinking clear corners and a billet grille?or maybe a smittybilt outland brushguard. what do u guys think? thanks,alex
  18. A

this is my explorer,it has 31x1050 tires ,15x10 rims ,brushguards,flowmaster duals,nerf bars,and a 4"lift http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1788058&a=13846467&f=0] just click on links for close ups
  19. A

how to fix squeaky brakes?

ok thanks
  20. A

31x1050 on 15x10 rim!

is it bad to put a 31x1050 on a 15x10 rim i heard u could damge ur rims by this> any help would greatly be appreciated,,,,,,,thanks,alex
  21. A

how to fix squeaky brakes?

hey just wondering if anyone knows how to fix squeaky brakes?would wd-40 work?
  22. A

98 altezza's on a 93?

yea, i see what ur saying its not really worth all that time and money....but my Xplorer has a lot of chrome on it already ill try and get a pic of it soon.,,,.:fire:
  23. A

98 altezza's on a 93?

i was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to put 98 altezza's on a 93 if u would cut into the back a little so they would have the same shape as the 98's or if u could by like 93 chevy blazer altezza and cut the back slightly to make them fit ...because the tail lights look very similar...
  24. A

help please!

the stock bulbs work...so if anyone knows how i could get enough power to power the 80/85w bulbs please let me know...........thanks
  25. A

help please!

well......does anyone know if i could do anything about it besides changing the bulbs?cause i would really wanna keep the bulbs cause i have a set of h3 xenon bulbs for my hellas and look really good like that....
Back