Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

massiveaudio

o gotcha. thts wht i have on em ri nw is 12gauge. how bout a ground wier i have a 8gauge, was going to upgrade to a 4gauge but does it realy matter on a ground??
  2. T

massiveaudio

l.d.r??
  3. T

massiveaudio

would 8awg be good to use as speakerwier??
  4. T

massiveaudio

kew i ddnt know that thnx
  5. T

massiveaudio

i rebuilt my box and made sure it was air tight. I traded n got the amp, houcked it up in the parkinglot of kfc and got the cops called on me 10min later.lol. It hits way way harder than the quantumaudio 4000watt monoblock did and its only at half gain, ill upgrade my altinater and get 2mre...
  6. T

massiveaudio

i have this guy who wants to trade a massive audio P 3000.1 Amplifier for my xbox360, but ive never heard of this brand and was wondering if any has and if they have herd it, is it a good amp, i would use it to power 2 memphise mojo 12s
  7. T

2 12inch memphis mojos 4000watt mono block

haha yea i doubt it to but its all i have until i get the mojo 4000watt
  8. T

2 12inch memphis mojos 4000watt mono block

how would i build a good box that would make my mojos hit realy hard, ported or seald?? thy will be pushed buy a 4000watt quantumaudio mono block
  9. T

Bagged 2002 Ford explorer sport

I saw a pic of a 2002 explorer sport on here but i cant seam to find it any more, any1 know where i could find it?? it was white with greay trim, i think the posting was "One bad Ride" i did a search but cant find it
  10. T

alarm

i have an alarm im sure of it
  11. T

alarm

does any 1 kno whr the sensativity switch is for my stock alarm? i cant set my alarm off n it scares me i can bang on the windoes and tru to open doors and i get no chirp or any thing. 2002 ex sport
  12. T

Pioneer In-Dash Changer Jammed

hahaha thats funny mine did the same, all i did was go get a pioneer doubledin and then riped apart the old one n got my cds back
  13. T

Good Mojo

yea i found that out, but im going to this shop buy my house n they told me 300 for a tuned and ported to the explorers inside
  14. T

Good Mojo

o i built the box to memphis recomindations misplaced the paper so i cldnt gve exact numbers
  15. T

Good Mojo

a ported box
  16. T

Mini Truck??

ok thnkx for tha info ill keep that in mind
  17. T

Mini Truck??

ok man thanx.
  18. T

Mini Truck??

well in my prfect lil world its a mini, slammedex is it possable to keep your ac/heater when you bag a 2002 explorer sport, i was quoted 4000 to bag mine just a bassic f/b n to lay out on 22s, is this a good price
  19. T

Mini Truck??

ok thanks, kind burst my bubble im a big mini truck fan but i love the s#!t outa my ex. i wanted to combine the two
  20. T

coil overs

do the belltec coilovers work for the 2002 ford explorersport??
  21. T

Mini Truck??

Would my truck (2002 ford explorer) be classified as a mini truck/suv
  22. T

Meca State Champ Truck

ive been thinking about adding a flip down but was wouried about my subs rataling it off do u have any problem with yours
  23. T

Good Mojo

yea i listen to it but loud, i built the box not happy with it so ima make another 1 but actually take more time n do more research
  24. T

Good Mojo

Just picked up a new set of 12'' memphise mojos, Geting ready to build a clean box 4 my 2002 ford explorer sport gona push em with a 4000watt quantum audio amp till i get enuff funds to buy the mojo amp, any tips on to build a bada$$ ported sub box would be great help from u audio experts. thnx guys
  25. T

Sunroof leak

bad leak in my sunroof, what can i do to fix it??
Back