Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Is there a market for explorer control arms?

that would make a good market. every other company i've checked i havnt seen them. are those gonna be like the s-10/blazer control arms made by suicidedoors.com that are made to lay out on 22's?
  2. 9

Solved Torsion Bar 101, Everything you Need to look for!

has anyone heard anything about the drop keys that avs makes. im probably the only one in here talkin about lowering it but if anyone in here has happened to heard anything about them let me know
  3. 9

How to: 2nd gen console removal

and if your really awesome you can build ur own custom one that holds 2 large powerade bottles, a 6 inch monitor, large ps2 and a power inverter. if i get the time ill take pics but its not completely done. i still need to fiberglass, sand and paint then it should be done. its completely built...
  4. 9

The Lowest Explorer Pic Thread!!!!

well i never saw where old school was bagged and body dropped. the last i remembered a old school dragster wouldnt be able to lay rocker panel
  5. 9

im sorry but i dont understand why he would bag/body drop/chop top an explorer and then make it out to be a dragster. if he bags and body drops it then it should be made to drag but not drag racing. jus to drag the ass off on the highway and i really dont care for the hood either but thats jus...
  6. 9

mines dropped 3 inches but im notchin th frame possibly this weekend then imma try to add another two inches
  7. 9

Center Console Help!!

wat the hell is an info center
  8. 9

its possible but im not sure.........what would be another good way to lower my truck w/ torsion bars after i done cranked a 3 inch drop out of them?
  9. 9

ill take pics of my static dropped one tomorrow......but i need to lower it more
  10. 9

my explorer draggin vid

i know its a old thread but that ***** fvckin sic........im lowered 5 all around right now w/ 03 mustang gt rims and im baggin th front soon........can u send me pics of your set up so i know kinda what to go with.......i got 3 friends in my town all on air but there s10s and ones body dropped...
  11. 9

front end swap

does anyone know where i can get a front end for the 95-01 explorer grill, i got head lights and everything else but when i had my wreck last summer the pos body shop didnt replace my grill and they claimed there was nothing wrong with it.....it has a hair line crack in it and im suppose to be...
  12. 9

frames

so id be better off jus goin to th junk yard, findin the front end of an explorer or mustang (since they are the same size) and choppin th frame at the fire wall, gettin som 2x4 1/4 inch thick box steel tubing and building from there i guess
  13. 9

frames

whats the differences in the frames of a 4 door explorer and an extended cab ranger other than t-bars vs. coils and rear end on a ranger is leaf over axle and rear end on an ex is leaf under axle. i ask because im baggin my truck soon and if the frames are fairly same then i have a friend with a...
  14. 9

hell it takes me 3 90 degree cranks to lower 1/2 inch
  15. 9

Center Console Help!!

well i might go get a digital camera soon so i can take pics for ya....it has cup holders big enough to put the full size powerade bottles in it and it even has a 6 inch monitor and my ps2
  16. 9

front end swap

thats the reason im going for the change because i like the whole headlight/parking light combo on the mountaineer
  17. 9

i got one w/ a 3 inch drop and after new tires im droppin 2 more inches with a mini notch for the back axel
  18. 9

need help with shocks

i have a 98 model xlt and its dropped 3 all the way around and im dropping it 2 more inches soon........what would be the best type of shock to go with for this application
  19. 9

Center Console Help!!

had one similar but i trashed it so i could build my own.....if i ever remember ill take pics and upload them on here and show u my custom built one (still needs work though)
  20. 9

front end swap

thanks for the info
  21. 9

front end swap

what about rear end
  22. 9

front end swap

and what if i want to put some ranger shocks of an 93 ranger on my truck (friend said he would give them for free back ones only though)
  23. 9

front end swap

header panel???
  24. 9

front end swap

I have a 98 model xlt and i want to swap out the headlights parking lights and grill for a 00 model mountaineer front end.......the fenders are still the same but do i have to change out the front core support for the headlight bezels or can i use the stock ones
  25. 9

Center Console Help!!

you could always do like me and go to your nearest hardware store and pick up a sheet of 3/4 thick mdf wood and to an auto part store and get some fiber glass resin and sheets and paintbrushes and build a console of your own(i have yet to fiber glass my console but it is built out of 3/4 thick...
Back