Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Wanted M5od in WA

Looking for an M5od so I can swap out the FM146 in my Ranger. Only looking in the WA are due to shipping costs. Thanks
  2. F

Just bought a 99

I picked her up for $2500 Hey Albino.... man I haven't been to Tahuya since they have redone some of the trails
  3. F

Just bought a 99

Yeah I'm pretty happy with it. I have been wanting one for a while so I jumped on it once it was posted
  4. F

Just bought a 99

So after retiring the BII, I just went a bought a 99 Ex. I'm going to throw some wheels on it, upgrade the stereo, and add a few exterior mods on. I Need to fix the overhead but I have already found the write up here so that's next on my list. Here are a couple of pics
  5. F

Here is my Daily driver

lol....yep, you would be amazed at what you can do if you put your mind to it
  6. F

Here is my Daily driver

Believe it or not the mounts and the rubber are in excellent shape, I was ver supprised to see that. Yeah I do have my work cut out..... my plans are 4.0 swap, dash swap, full interior cage, I need to finish trimming the fenders than I can finally swap out to the Dana 44 that has been...
  7. F

Here is my Daily driver

well, a buddy of mine gave me a 90 Ranger that was rolled so now I have a good 4.0 with a trans...... I gave her one last run through Tahuya and lost the passenger side glass, drivers door and glass, something gave way in the rear end, and now she wont do much over 30 mph. Im in the middle...
  8. F

Poll: Seattle anyone

another Bremerton here
  9. F

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

thanks Froader
  10. F

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

Ok, yes I know how to search, and I know how to read. I just picked up a 94 4 door for a daily. Im getting ready to SAS my BII and it currently has stock Sploder wheels with Firestone Destinations 31x10.5x15's. Since they are coming off the BII I would like to put them on the Ex. From what I...
  11. F

Help with what gears to run

I like the way you think Froader. I wanted the 36's but there were some other members elsewhere trying to convince me otherwise. I have thought about the Yota boys too..... 22R on 44's with no problems. I was thinking that if I stayed 36's I would need the 4.88's or 5.13's, looks like the 5.13's...
  12. F

so you think that little ol 2.9 can push a set of 36's? Or should I go smaller to stay safe
  13. F

I know I can run the LTB 34's but I wish they were just a little wider, I may have to go that route anyway to play it safe
  14. F

lol... I dont really know, anyone ever run 36's on a 2.9?
  15. F

Ok, I need some advice here. Im building a 88 Bronco II, still has the 2.9 with 5 speed. Front is going to be an EB D44 and the rear is allready Sploder 8.8. My plans are in the nature of 36" swampers. Now I still drive this about 10 miles each way to work, nothing major. What would you...
  16. F

Here is my Daily driver

it is dedicated to the air tank, it really doesnt get warm enough here for me to need AC
  17. F

Here is my Daily driver

my one board air runs off my A/C compressor. I can turn on the ac and it fills my tank. If im out wheelin and air down my tires, all I have to do is plug in a air line and I can air back up. Its like having a small air compressor on board
  18. F

Here is my Daily driver

These have a 4" but I believe they have another set with 3.75. Check they're site, in the search just type in Cragar soft 8, there are a few options there
  19. F

Here is my Daily driver

I was pretty happy finding the D44 that cheap. It will take a couple of months to piece together all the stuff I want. My plans up front are either Fox air shocks or Sway-A-Way air shocks, Im using the stock radius arms but will be extending them, disc brake swap up front, lockers, and gears...
  20. F

Here is my Daily driver

the wheels are the Cragar soft 8's that Summit sells, I think I paid like 45.00 per wheel, they were cheap
  21. F

Here is my Daily driver

On board air
  22. F

Here is my Daily driver

Well, here she is, 74 EB D44
  23. F

Bronco II - What in the heck?

yes, the easiest way to swap the front is - you do need the core support. The inner fenders are attached to the core and spot welded to the firewall. It is easier to just drill the spot welds on the firewall and replace the entire front end. It can be done, but it does take some time - if...
  24. F

Here is my Daily driver

well.... coming back from the dead. Time to get back on the BII. Tomorrow morning im picking up a D44 from a 74EB for $60.00. It needs the knuckles out so Im going to use late 70's so I will have disc brakes in the front. Im going to use adapters in the rear to make the lug pattern match... here...
  25. F

3-1-08 Tahuya Aftermath

Awesome.... lol, now I wished I would have camped.... who cares if I only live 15 min away
Back