Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

lift

naw man...she sold that and got a mazda 3 :( lol
  2. X

lift

hey that looks nice...my mom had an 01 same color as yours. she blew the motor lol. I think i sent u a friend request on myspace man...add me. My screen name up there is hopkins.
  3. X

lift

does anyone mind posting some pics of a lifted '95 just so i can see maybe what mine will look like lifted.
  4. X

lift

haha...sorry about all the posts that were the same....my computer had a seisure or something and started posting everything like crazy.
  5. X

lift

im runnin 31x10.50's maxxis bighorns at stock height. Its just time to get more clearance...ill post some pics as soon as i get a chance
  6. X

lift

well...right now im runnin 31x10.50's maxxis bighorns and im at stock height. Its just time to get a little more clearance. Ill post some pics as soon as i can.
  7. X

lift

im 4wd...if i was to get p.a. body lift...would i need anything extra like brake lines or drive shaft extension or anything?
  8. X

lift

whats the best way to lift my 1995 xlt...i want about 3-4 inches. Also is anyone from N.C. up here...if you are, get up with me so we can go wheelin.
  9. X

tranny?

are their any other auto transmissions that are better and will bolt up to my 4.0?
  10. X

tranny?

stock tranny sucks...what would be the best transmission to replace my stock one with? :exp:
  11. X

SAS on 1995 X

will i gain any lift if i do a dana 44 solid axel swap front and rear?...if so how much?
  12. X

question about lift

? what would be the best material to make the brackets for the bumpers out of?
  13. X

question about lift

thanks thanks guys :exp:
  14. X

question about lift

i was told that a performance accessories part #853 body lift that is designed for a ford ranger would also work on my 1995 x. Is this true?? thanks...im just trying to double check before i buy.
  15. X

hey everyone

thanks, i appreciate it...ive been looking for ever.
  16. X

hey everyone

im new here and i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a body lift for my 1995 x...thanks guys
Back