Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Power Window Gremlins?

Yeah, I guess I need to break down and look in there. I looked at the wiring from the switch back into the door and the wiring under the dash from the GEM and Relay panel, and I saw nothing out of the ordinary. However, I never ohmed/rang out any wires... Thanks for the input. How much of a...
  2. M

Power Window Gremlins?

I have a 4 door 1995 Ford Explorer. I have been having trouble with the driver's side power window for a few months now. Here's the low-down and hopefully someone can help me: The driver's side power window would start to "bump" down on me after the car had not been started for awhile...
  3. M

Power window problem

I have a 4 door, 95 Explorer. I have been having an intermittent problem with my Driver's side window. It started about 1/5 weeks ago. When the car sits for a long time or overnight when first starting up, or going down the road, the driver's side window starts to go down on it's own (a bump...
  4. M

Power Window Motor I'm Stumped HELP **update more details**

Power Window Problem This past week my 95 Explorer started having the Driver's Side window coming down while driving down the road. I could hear a clicking sound under the dash by the accelerator. I guess this is the same relay that SABLE is talking about? Could you describe where I should...
  5. M

Explorer coolant flush

I just bought one of those coolant system flush kits from Prestone. Could someone please tell me which is the heater core inlet hose and which is the heater core outlet hose? (I have a 95 Explorer) I can identify which hose goes to the engine block and which goes to the water pump, but once it...
  6. M

Jack stands

I'm going to be doing my first brake job and want to know exactly where I should the jackstands. I know wehre to jack it up at, but I don't have any info on where to put jackstands afterwards. Could anyone hook me up with a website or a picture. The Haynes manual is all I have right now...
Back