Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

broke down need help

did you check your clutch, could be burnt out
  2. H

Looking to do a mild lift on a '02 Exp Sport

warrior shackles part#WAR-153 lots of websites have good deals on them for around 50$ a pair
  3. H

Under dash LED lighting

ok, does the switch need a ground wire also?
  4. H

Stock to now 01 sport

which body lift do you choose
  5. H

Under dash LED lighting

basically im saying i dont know how to wire up the switch with the two boards
  6. H

Under dash LED lighting

and if i want to wire it to a switch, on the prongs of the switch do i just solder the wires to the prong and then solder from the prong to the board?
  7. H

Under dash LED lighting

thanks it does, did you just group all of the resistors together and connect it to the + wire?
  8. H

Under dash LED lighting

can anyone explain how to wire all the leds together or have pics of the wiring side of the board , i cant seem to figure it out
  9. H

explorer sport pics

soon to be lifted with 3"BL and tt-shackles
  10. H

spindle questions

regardless of what it said (which was 4wd and not 4 door) i know its odd thats what it was advertised as, i really dont care anymore im going to go with a PA body lift i just need the part number for he kit that works with my 01 sport ive seen 883 and 27723-or something similar any help?
  11. H

spindle questions

nah it deff said 4wd leaf kit, but ive already decided against it
  12. H

spindle questions

alright maybe you can answer another question of mine im pretty much set on a PA body lift but i dont know which one i need, like the part number or rather which one will fit my 01 sport
  13. H

Under dash LED lighting

any updates? i really wanna do this!
  14. H

spindle questions

thanks for the help does a TT of about 1.5-2"inches on a 2wd wear out anything quickly
  15. H

spindle questions

so i want to get 3" of lift on my 01 sport i was planning on a 3"BL with TT and Shackles but then i saw that 3"spindles and 4wd leafs would be easier and cheaper is this right? and what all do i need to know about the spindles like- how they affect the ball joints and, if ill need new...
  16. H

Legality of brush gaurd

i skimed over that law, it sounds like as long as it meets the requirment of the height issue you make that thing as badass as you want, and when your worrying about responsibilty... whatever kind of accident it is, think about how it would happen and then you can decided whose fault it is i...
  17. H

2000 SOHC No Start unless pedal to floor

this might be my problem, how do you change the ect?
  18. H

odometer/starter problem?

i dont know what that is....but it sounds like a normal start (from the times when it does start up fine) it just dosent engage i guess
  19. H

odometer/starter problem?

ok so i have an 01 sport 2wd automatic usually alot, when i first start the car i notice the rpms will jump to like 3 or 4 when i have it in park, and when i put it in drive it usually stays there for a good while, i noticed that if i knock on the plexiglass or whatever where the gauge is the...
  20. H

Under dash LED lighting

pictures? write ups?(i mean from people beside mustang)
  21. H

Under dash LED lighting

awesome ive been waiting for it!!
  22. H

Under dash LED lighting

danngg ive got no idea how to wire them together or throw a switch on top of it all
  23. H

LED Rear Under Seat Lighting (PICs)

i was thinking the same as the picture you showed but if you put it above the cargo door instead of the sides
  24. H

LED Rear Under Seat Lighting (PICs)

what if you did the same mod with the aluminum and mount it where the roof meets the door? just an idea
Back