Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Headlights in a Sport!!!

When I had my X, I managed to squeeze my had in the "lift for headlights" flapper and I've succesfully changed them with no scratch on the bulb or myself. I just had to forcefully have my hand squeezed in there. :D
  2. G

2003 Headlight condensation

Es que Ford no sirbe, LOL
  3. G

Couple of Issues on my X

Hey guys, about how much money are we talking about for parts and labor. Could someone give me a list of the parts that I might need and the prices on them? It would really help me so that I can take it to the mechanic and find out what parts exactly i'm going to need and the prices. Please help...
  4. G

Another Issue with my X

My bulbs are fine, I don't think two bulbs would blow at the same time and also I tested my bulbs and they're in working order.
  5. G

HID Conversion or should I say more Brighter Light!!

LOL, It figures that we all want to spend more in looks than fixing our mechanical problems. It's fun spending on looks and stuff but I hate spending on mechanical shops. It's no fun, and something that's not going to stand out on my ride, it's not like i can have my hood open to show. LOL
  6. G

HID Conversion or should I say more Brighter Light!!

I was driving down the street the other night and I saw and Xplorer with bright ass purple colorish lights on his headlamps. They looked really really good and bright as $hit. I was wondering if that's hard to upgrade to and is it pricy? My local ricer shop does it for me but their charging me...
  7. G

Another Issue with my X

Hey guys, I guess you saw my old thread that I have issues on my X and now I come with 2 more issues that are currently going on. I have 98 E.B. Series 4.0 SOHC engine. 1) I noticed last night when i was going into a garage parking at the mall, I rolled down my windows and I heard my X...
  8. G

Couple of Issues on my X

Thanks for the replies but TPLYNCY, I did not understand the first two that you explained, could you explain it to me in a little more detail? If anyone else has more comments please help out, I really want to get this X fixed. I use to have a 93 X and I had so many problems with it and I don't...
  9. G

Couple of Issues on my X

Cdaddy, I've heard of that to, and I've even tried it but it felt the same for me! No Difference
  10. G

Couple of Issues on my X

Typlynch, I have the SOHC 4.0 Engine and yes it's 4x4. The whistling sound comes from like the bottom of the engine you can hear, if you put your ear in between the front driver side tire and the fender flare you can hear it. 92 Bauer, that's what it seems like it to me to. I did notice a...
  11. G

Couple of Issues on my X

Hey Guys, Well I need help on some issues and concerns I have on my X, I've noticed my acting up strange lately and I need help on somethings on it. 1) The first issue, I don't know if anyone has experienced this but I have experienced it ever since I bought my X last August 04, whenever...
  12. G

Center Dash Removal

Hey Buddy, I have this thread saved on how to install white face gauges and it has pics on it on how to remove your dash and it really really helped me a lot. Here's the thread, hope I helped... http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46290
  13. G

Clear Corners & Billet Grille

Ok, what do you all think about these quality clear corners from pcp.com?? Let me know, here'st he link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33717&item=7942575884&rd=1
  14. G

Clear Corners & Billet Grille

Could someone guide to a good quality clear corners and a comfortable price on a billet grille and that it looks really really good? I was looking at www.pacificie.com for the clear corners but I need someone to help find a good billet grille for my 98 X Eddie Bauer Series. I want one that I...
  15. G

BMW Front end on an Explorer!!!

An American with a European just don't blend in!
  16. G

BMW Front end on an Explorer!!!

If you thought that you couldn't be able to get angel eyes on your truck, well guess again! Take a look at this swap, and Explorer front end converted to a BMW front end. Doesn't attract me at all but I wanted to share it with the rest of the crew surfing in here. ;)...
  17. G

'94 Explorer with 293000 miles question

Nah, I was just Bull $hitting! LOL!!! I only 80K on it
  18. G

Procarparts & headlights

Performance Products is very expensive, but they're quality stuff is really good though. The Durango Crytal clears look HOT! I would love those for my dads 02 Durango.
  19. G

'94 Explorer with 293000 miles question

Mine has 435,000 on it.
  20. G

They Do Roll!! I Don't Know How I Survived...

OMG!!!! I'm in shock to see those pictures. Ronnie I really loved your X, your X looks exactly like mine and I was following your footsteps to hooking it up like yours. I'm deeply and truely sorry for that accident. The most important thing is that you're alive and same with your daughter. We...
  21. G

Altezza taillights for 95-97 Explorers

I will try to do that this weekend. I have pics of my X but don't have them loaded into a computer. I will try to do that this weekend
  22. G

Please read!

yeah, I've seen in Acura Integras but do you know where I can find them?
  23. G

Please read!

Hey guys, I was noticing in the street these really really bright a$$ headlights that I'm really intersted in. They're not Hyperwhite and they're not purple like the Beamers or Mercedes got. They look like a really really bright HyperBlue with White mixed in. I saw it on a Mitsubishi SUV and...
  24. G

Altezza taillights for 95-97 Explorers

I got LUCKY! Yipeee! I bought my Altezza from my local ricer shop. TOP quality Altezzas, I love them and I haven't had a problem with them since I bought them. I've washed my car many times and has gone through rain many times and I've never had the experience of having my Altezzas fogged or...
  25. G

Wheel Fitment?? Please LOOK!!

Hey guys, well I have a question about these wheels that I'm going to post: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43957&item=7930422503&rd=1 Now will these wheels fit for my generation X? I have a 98 X Eddie Bauer Series. Will I need wheel spacers or do I have to...
Back