Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

running boards

I've gotten three different answers, yes no and maybe. So lets see if anyone can answer this. Will 2002 running boards fit a 2007, I damaged my 2007 and cant find just a single board, but was able to find single 2002 boards.... Thanks
  2. 9

95exploderboy's Full Width SAS

looks awsome man, one day ill have somone do a swap for me as my ability is not even close to pulling it off....................
  3. 9

ExplorerSport77's X "Hotness"

camber looks a little off in that last pic. looks sweet.
  4. 9

cage building party

what do you do for work, looks like you have your own private office.
  5. 9

instaling center console??

So I originaly had the long cousel in my truck already, but it was destroyed in a break in. How do I go about re-instaling the new one??? Any tips or ideas, this would be the counsel with the radio in the back as well as vents.
  6. 9

Dash Kits?

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181341 this wll give you the information you need.....
  7. 9

I got 6" dubs to fit in my door. P.S they are different sizes.

We need pics......You chould have just trimmed the stock location to fit 6x9's in the rear and used screws to hold them in place..
  8. 9

Wood Dash kit by Wood Dash Experts

bringing up just because I came across this. So you paid the 252 for the kit and 80 for the radio bezel? Doesnt sound bad at all. But refering to jon's statment what about the hole for the 4 wheel drive switch.
  9. 9

frozen mud . beware !

Wow....thats why I neevr realy go into any deep mud, thats what Im worried about happening.
  10. 9

Perry explorer to sport trck conversion

I know ill get flammed for this but I dont do any hard core wheeling that would warrent such a kit, I like the perry for the apperance wise, not becuase I want to run the desert.
  11. 9

The dixon kit is so darn exspensive thow, I know you have t mpay to play and all. I could just hold out a bit while im in atsugi. Thing is I have to factor in the cost of an install to. Ill look for the dixon link and see the kit.
  12. 9

Barack Obama linked 2nd gen. SAS

congrats, thruck looks awsome in that pic.
  13. 9

Looks sick as hell. What else would I need to do this conversion. I could get the headerpanel, fender, grill hood. So im guessing just the headlights? How hard is it to change out the header panel? Any suggestions for me on doing this, becuase I realy concidering this, but its either this...
  14. 9

OHV park wheeling...wanna go

Its down in little rock, nice place to wheel and bbq..... down for going. Im uploading a vid right now to post.
  15. 9

bumper ?????

yep...... and changing the rims to a all black 15x8
  16. 9

OHV park wheeling...wanna go

So I took the x out to the local OHV park. If theres anyone in the antalope/ san fernando valley that whats to go this place is awsome, alot of trail, and alot of mud.... Ill be going this weekend so let me know. Heres the after math of it.
  17. 9

bumper ?????

Than thats the bumper Im going with. Im having it re-painted to black, just not diggin the white, So im going to go with a new bumper style, chrome grill, chrome rear bumper and sides as well as some chrone nerf bars. You thing this would flow good.
  18. 9

bumper ?????

jt- would I need any new brackety or will the one right off the truck work fine??
  19. 9

bumper ?????

what would it take for me to fit this bumper onto my 99 4 dr. Will it bolt right up or will I need new brackets etc.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-98-97-96-FORD-EXPLORER-LIMITED-FRONT-BUMPER-PRIMED_W0QQitemZ180103095575QQcategoryZ33640QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Also is there a diffrent...
  20. 9

2gen regearing

Im in cali. I havent replaced anything yet, that's what my main concern ishow much do I need to replace if any, and what woul I be looking at for cost.
  21. 9

2gen regearing

Som Im looking to re gear the x for 35's. Were can I scoop up the needed parts and what would be the cost to have these istalled.
  22. 9

bumper options

Sweet, so all i need is the whole assembly.. thanks.
  23. 9

bl + superlift= tire question

So In my quest to be higher im woundering this, If I do a superlift with my bl will 33's on 15x10 look to small, or should I just go to a 35? Any pics of a 2gen with the bl and suspension with 33's would be great. Thanks
  24. 9

Ive had it...

Ok so my 33's on the 15x10 need to go, as ive said before. I want to put running bourds and fender flares on it. Should I go to a 32 tire or a 15x7 or 15x8. I need to get new fenders from triming them for the 33's but before I do that I want to make sure I have everything in order.
  25. 9

bumper options

So Im not liking the regualr 99 xls bumper I have and wanted to go with maybe the 98 style with the chrom center with the bottom lip. Will this bolt right on or will there be mods needed to make it fit? What other option as far as fit ment do I have? Also I wanted to do a side step but...
Back