Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Strange Trans. Problem - Electrical?

1995 Explorer XLT ~140,000mi. - Automatic Transmission Yesterday I was driving down the road when my transmission went completely out. Out. Out as in I have no drive gears at all. As I was moving I just noticed the car start to rev up and noticed I had nothing. I switched to 1st and...
  2. J

down now up

DAMN, I've been gone too long. Looks good jt.
  3. J

Land Rovers

They're great until about 30,000 miles. After that, sell it b/c the problems are comming.
  4. J

What is Omega?

You'd probabaly be better off buying an aftermarket alarm/remote start. Ford likes to charge out the ass for things. If you have the alarm, there will be a "Theft" light on your gauge cluster. I know I have locked my door with the keyfob and reached through the window to unlock it. Talk...
  5. J

Bad tint job

A heat gun and patience worked for me.
  6. J

Late spring Hot Springs run

it was only a joke james:D early may is no good for me, too much going on in memphis over those weekends.
  7. J

dammit james:rolleyes:
  8. J

I'm down for the Nashville/Jackson guys meeting up in Memphis to caravan to Hot Springs. Whatever works. -Justin
  9. J

I'm only 3hours (Memphis) from Hot Springs and I'll be there if at all possible. Late May early June is fine with me... I'll be finished with school and out for the summer by then. I'm thinking a good Saturday wheeling? -Justin PS - If it's no too terrible hot I might bring the no A/C...
  10. J

Look what pulled up behind me!!!

This car sure as hell isn't for driving. To each his own, but hell, I wish I had someone carting me around while I sipped champagne and looked at **** on that wireless internet. *Sigh* -- Maybe one day? -Justin
  11. J

Fianlly a run I might be able to friggin' go to. I need to know the date first before I can commit -- school and all. Also, can I ride with one of y'all? :D -Justin PS - I have seen a lot of videos from people I know at the park and I've been itching to go. Looks like mucho fun.
  12. J

Jetta Parking Break Frozen! 1/6

Spray some brake cleaner in there? It might melt the freeze. _Justin
  13. J

Hartman's interior projects

Comming together nicely Hartman:chug: DI thought you had White Face Gauges? Maybe not? I'm subscribing to get updates. _Justin
  14. J

Pops A Dent ?

Catch that Ravens/Titans game last night? Bye Bye Ravens:D
  15. J

Pops A Dent ?

So last night after the Ole Miss Cotton Bowl win, me an some buddies start pounding down some alcohol in celebration. Around 3AM I realized I was too drunk to sleep so I flipped on the TV and started watching infomertials (ever do that?). The "Pops A Dent" Infomertial came on about 10 times...
  16. J

Smoking Heating Vents

Well, when tyou post a quote of someone else, it usually mean your comments are directed at them. I wasn't pissed off or anything, just a little drunk.:D -Justin
  17. J

Sub Distortion

I had a problemw ith this the other day. If there is a Low-Pass Hz adjustment (mine was from 40-250)... try adjusting it to see if that works. I set mine around 190. Also, this will sound dumb, but chekc to see if one of the leads on the sub didnt break off. _justin
  18. J

Smoking Heating Vents

Well la-tee-da... the heater core for my F150 was about $45 and it took about 1 1/2hrs to get that beehatch in. I figured it be about the same. I was also shocked to nkow that the fumes would kill you. I had been driving around like that fo rmonths just whiffing it in. I actually began to...
  19. J

HOW TO:Lift WITH ARC!!(pic's)

I know one thing, there's a hell of a lot of snow on the ground and there's know way you'd catch me outside freezing my arse off to mess around with my explorer. I'll stay in the south where it's 60 degrees and sunny outside right now thank you very much. -Justin PS - Looks good BTW, I...
  20. J

Smoking Heating Vents

It's burnt coolant. Sounds to me like your heater core is shot and I suggest replacing it ASAP and DO NOT use the heater. The fumes from the coolant can make you sick and possibly kill you. The heater core is about $50 at any auto-parts store and it'll take a few hours to put it in. If you...
  21. J

From Bronco to ROCK CRAWLER????

Cut the floor out. I garuntee you that Fred Flinstone never rock crawled with a floor. -Justin
  22. J

Didn't you get rid of your spool james? -- Nice carnage from the wheeling trip...
  23. J

Are you sure you want to use a spool? I know they're cheap, but won;t it make turning a b!tch? -Jusitn
  24. J

1 Inch Body lift?

I was gonna do this a while back and compiled all the research on it. You can lower or cut the fan shroud. You might have to lower the ground straps... bumpers if you so choose. And check all the linkages an dbreaklines when you're done. -Justin
  25. J

found out something interesting

Alright fella's, I found the shop! So, if someone wants to call... Preston's Sport Trucks & Imports Inc 2250 Northwest 15th Avenue Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (954) 984-8040 -Justin PS - andrew: neener neener neener:p
Back