Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Pics and Mod's List

Pics and Mod's List

My Project X Registry
  2. Tbars4

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

Welcome to the "Elite", again and enjoy...:salute:
  3. Tbars4

Nice...Welcome to the "Elite" :salute:
  4. Tbars4

Project X = Power Steering with AGR Pump

I had a long chat with the newer owners last summer in Bedford Kentucky at a race. Expect to add the hose for extra fluid or you will have the same issues as we previously had in this thread ;)
  5. Tbars4

Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:
  6. Tbars4

ADS Racing Shocks 2.5" Remote Reservoir Bolt In Coilovers

Can you enter your truck spec and what specs you need for shocks? We will be in desert for 2 weeks so I can only give him what you ask in a post, Thanks ks
  7. Tbars4

ADS Racing Shocks 2.5" Remote Reservoir Bolt In Coilovers

I should be seeing Brian with ADS in a week or 2 and I could ask him all these questions. The issue has been stock mounts and people not wanting to pay for the application that fits. Now once you get into modifying and building your custom setups the prices actually come down. In other news, I...
  8. Tbars4

KOH 2017 Who all is going?

I just uploaded the new #KOH 2017 #Hammer town map In first post. ;)
  9. Tbars4

Return of the Ranger and Bronco???

I'm already drooling and thinking of new parts to add to my Ranger :hammer: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/01/25/2020-ford-bronco-dana-solid-axles/?ncid=edlinkusauto00000016
  10. Tbars4

@Brian1 it may be raining when you come in Wednesday but right now its gorgeous where it is not windy.
  11. Tbars4

Congrats and Welcome to the "Elite" :salute: :)
  12. Tbars4

Who all is going to the Back Door Shoot out?
  13. Tbars4

There was a bunch of XJ'S that weekend bit I saw you drive by me at the bridge. :)
  14. Tbars4

Aw Hah ..I was wandering who that white X was. I went looking for you and only saw XJs.
  15. Tbars4

I'm not 100% sure but I think I am in an RV in Hammertown. I get out there a few days before the RV shows up though otherwise my Ranger can usually be spotted heading out or back into town :)
  16. Tbars4

Its been drying up nicely out there :D
  17. Tbars4

How-To: 1st Gen Ball Joints / U Joints / Spindle Bearings

A picture would help but I believe you are correct. Now that you have a better understanding of it, it shouldn't take that long.
  18. Tbars4

It's all one piece. The little mounting plate has no threads you are correct and the sensor is attached to the little mounting plate and snuggly fits thru that hole. Do not tap on that sensor as it is thin metal and will mushroom and get bent all out of shape and will not go out that hole. :hammer:
  19. Tbars4

I've had several run in with those. I've used vise grips with success then broke the heads off and then vice grips just to pull the screw out after somewhat easily pulling the sensor off after the busted screw head. Be sure to grab some of those screws while you are at the junkyard. :)
  20. Tbars4

Brian1 and I will be there working for about 10 days. You should try and also come out the weekend before as the Motos start Saturday night in the rocks and second half on Sunday. Lots of trails open and the crowd is not really there yet so you can get your bearings of where everything is. ;)
  21. Tbars4

Trust me...It aint that bad. I'm taking my Ranger out on 33's :burnout:
  22. Tbars4

Misfire when at running temp

Sorry, I replied yesterday and it didn't post. Check your MAF wires and make sure to clean your MAF ;)
  23. Tbars4

Misfire when at running temp

How long have you had the truck, how many miles have you drove it since the mods you do have and is this an e85 model?
  24. Tbars4

Help! Where to buy c-clip, splined washer for axle shaft

Pull the shaft with your fingers while pushing the washer forward. While still pulling on the shaft and after slipping the washer past the unthreaded slot, insert c clip..;)
Back