Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

speaker sizes???

I was wondering what sizes the speakers in an 01 sport were and what i can replace the factory speakers with. i am slowly working on modifying my explorer. i put in the $ when it is there!
  2. J

tweeter installation necessities

ok i now know what kind of tweeters i am interested in but i need to know what all i need to install the tweeters. besides cutting the hole i did a search and got a pretty good idea on how to do that. what parts do i need and what is reccomended?
  3. J

nerf bars?

anybody know????
  4. J

tweeters???

hey there guys, i was wondering what brands of tweeters are good because i have been looking on ebay for tweeters and i have found alot of different brands and i am not to sure what brand is good. there are several different brands for under a dollar where all you have to do is pay for shipping...
  5. J

nerf bars?

I was wondering if there are nerf bars available for a 2001 explorer sport. (besides the factory ones) I am looking for black rounded nerf bars. somebody please let me know where i might be able to find a set of these!!!
  6. J

dynamat vs. fat mat

it is on ebay under a search for dynamat. it is 99$ for 100 sq. ft. It says it is a cost efficient alternative to dynamat with equivalent quality. please take a look at it and let me know what you think.
  7. J

dynamat vs. fat mat

I was wondering about the Quality of fat mat and how it compares to dynamat. if anybody knows anything about fat mat then please let me know our opinion. is it worth the MONEY???
  8. J

back window wiper

I have a 2001 explorer sport and the back wier Quit working. does anybody have any suggestions on how to get it working again???
  9. J

billet grille?

thanks alot jim. i have been wondering that for a while now. i appreciate it. that goes for the clear light question i had too!
  10. J

clear corners for sport

i was wodering if the clear corners for the explorer sport trac will fit the explorer sport.they are on ebayso i need to know thanks
  11. J

billet grille?

hey guys i was looking at a billet grille on ebay and i was wondering it the grille for the sport trac is the same as the grille for the explorer sport. that is all i need to know. thanks
  12. J

gas mileage improvment.......

hey there guys I am looking for any tips available for improving the mileage that the explorer can get... I just got a 2001 explorer sport and i am in love. (with the suv). well any advice is very much appreciated. whether it is advice on the way to drive the car or on modifications that can...
  13. J

intabox cone removal

wow this sight has really turned to **** since the last time i was here. i used to have a 91 explorer and i had lots of ?'s about it and i was always able to get help. now i cant get a single answer. thanks alot newcommers
  14. J

intabox cone removal

ARE THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS??? IT GOES ALONG WITH THE CUT FACE BOX BUT I JUST WANT TO TAKE OUT THE CONE INTAKE.
  15. J

intabox cone removal

hey guys i just got a 2001 explorer sport and was wondering how to take out the cone from the intake box. any assistance would be great!!!! thanks:D
  16. J

transmission going out?????

mine was doing the mile or so thing then it would shift but now it has stopped doing that too so i can't even drive it any more. i think i might part it out b/c i cant afford to fix it:( i will have to get a new car soon and that might mean leaving the explorer world all together i hope i...
  17. J

transmission going out?????

HEY GUYS I GOT A PROBLEM. MY EXPLORER DID NOT WANT TO COME OUT OF FIRST GEAR TODAY WHILE DRIVING. I WAS GOING TO WORK AND IT HIT RED LINE AND STILL WOULD NOT CHANGE. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A TRANSMISSION PROBLEM BUT IS THERE ANY THING THAT I CAN DO TO HELP IT ANY SUGESTIONS???? PLEASE HELP!!
  18. J

Air box opinion

:D thanks guys i think i will try to do the cut air box method but i just have one more question. do you cut off theentire front of the box or how do you do it exactly.
  19. J

Air box opinion

i was curious obout how todrill the air box. I was wanting an opinion about hich way to drill he air box. Should i do the swiss cheese method, the front side removal method, lots of smal holes on each side or a jus on designated sides. This is just going to be a temporary change until i...
  20. J

grinding when put in gear

bump........
  21. J

stull billet grill

I was wondering where the best place to get stull billet grill is. where is the cheapest place to get one of these.
  22. J

changing wheels on a 91' 4x4?

hey ireally like your explorer. the wheels are bad A$$. just curious but was that very hard to do or did you have it done
  23. J

TOUCAN: EURO-LIGHT CORNER

Ok if ya'll could please let me know what your thought are on this i would really appreciate it has any body ever even seen one of these before?? write back please
  24. J

drilling the air box

what do you think about the tru rev air flo system. is it worth the 89$ i noticed that you have it on your exp. is i worth themoney a opposed to drilling the box out. and i was wodering if you keep the box when you get ths system or if you get rid of it all together
  25. J

changing wheels on a 91' 4x4?

hey thanks alot guys. as soon as i get new rims i will ost pictures of them. by the way would i have to get manuel hubs at the dealership, do they make after market hubs what should i do about those b/c i was already thinking about switching to those.
Back