Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Solved 1998 - 2002 Ford Explorer Stereo Wiring Diagrams ARE HERE!!!!!

ty kelly...question-those color codes apply to 1994 EB Explorer Prem Sound, correct? just double chekin' . ty
  2. E

ty-but cannot read this image! The print in this image is unreadable no matter what I do. Please help if you can. o.k. said image is in prev. post. The results of all my searching on this forum brings me to your that paticular image. Which no matter what i do, i cannot manage to read the...
  3. E

1994 explorer-wiring ? Me too! having same problem
  4. E

Is there a Keyless entry remote for a '92 Explorer XLT

92 xlt keyless remote-how to determine?? Hi all, How might i determine if I have keyless remote capability or not? bought a xlt 1992 for $500, its a great truck for the money at this point its running awesome! have 94 eb also. any help wud be great! ty
  5. E

A4LD Question(s)...lol

Question: Are the 94' EB & the 92' XLT transmissions interchangeable? What about 91' w/94'? A shop just said 91' wasn't due to electronic shift on 94', would this explain my problem of no 3rd or OD I wonder?
  6. E

A4LD Question(s)...lol

Coyote- yes, feel free to join this thread. Brooklyn- ty for your input. I'll check the valve body rebuild threads. Does a trans. need to be in a vehicle for shop to run those tests mentioned?
  7. E

A4LD Question(s)...lol

To DonCoyote, Please feel free to join this thread.
  8. E

A4LD Question(s)...lol

Junkyard etc...and more info & questions... Thank you for the welcome and response to my post. Yea, junkyard gave 30day warranty...which expired while I was finally realizing that my the junkyard 'mechanic' was junk himself and wasn't going to return. Money is tight and my back up car is...
  9. E

A4LD Question(s)...lol

Hi all. Mechanic pulled my automatic transmission from my 94' Eddie Baur, pulled a used one from junkyard off a 91'(don't know if it worked but fluid was clean) dropped it off at my garage and I never saw him again. So I bought Haynes manual and put in the used tranny myself. A rather bold...
  10. E

Hi all!

I am so happy I found this forum! So many questions have been answered during my lurking. Thanks to all the members that have shared there expertise and invested there time in this site. Well, I am in Grand Rapids, MI and currently own a 94' Eddie Baur & a 92' XLT. I think the XLT will be...
Back