Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

PIAA vs. Generic Bright White Headlights

I was thinking of this change too. Question - if you have 2 trucks side by side and one is stock and one is piaa, can you visually tell much difference?
  2. J

Does anyone use synthetic ATF? What's the best way to get all the old fluid out?

I had Jiffy Lube change mine to Mobil synthetic. Improved mileage by 1 mpg.
  3. J

What's normal gas mileage?

I get 21 mpg going 70 and 18 when going 75. Speed kills mileage.
  4. J

Splat's Recent Pics!

Beat up any more Porschas lately?
  5. J

Code reader use

I want to start doing all my own work on my ex. What type of code reader do I want to buy? Also whats involved in usine it. Mt truck is a 1999.
  6. J

Dead Ex - need some hekp!

I have a dead truck and need some help. I was driving home from a movie last night when my Ex ( a 99 4 sohc ) started slipping in and out of lower gears in the auto tranny, then she died at a red light. I was able to recrank and moved along with traffic to the next light, she died again and will...
  7. J

dashboard protectants

Why noy ise Armorall?
  8. J

you guys told me to do some mods.... here they are

Nice looking ride. I love the look from the front.
  9. J

spark plug wires

Where can I get these wires?
  10. J

Interior plastic part care

What is the best way to clean/polish the interior plastic parts? Also how do I treat the plastic fabric covered surfaces such as the dash?
  11. J

Ordering Zaino wax

I e mailed Zaino Brothers to order some of their wax and was told by return e mail that they did not accept credit cards nor did they ship cod anymore. You must send a check in advance. What kind of business practice is this. They may have the best wax but don't have good shipping practices.
  12. J

Overhead Light ?

What kind of light bulb are these? Has anybody done this?
Back