Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

How big a tire will ft on my '91XLT w/o a lift?

I ran 31's on my 92 and would get a slight rub when I turned the wheels full. After I installed the Warrior shackles and spring spacers no problem. Plus is looks really good now.
  2. M

Arizona Run March 16-17 2002

I was just admiring ya'lls (that's Texan for you guys)pictures of Crown King! I grew up in N Phx and used to desert race motorcycles and am quite familiar with the Crown King area. What a beautiful place it is. I have ridden up the Bradshaw trail many times on my cycle and have even been stuck...
  3. M

Revving in Park

My wife drove our 92 Sport today and said when she put it in park the engine revved to about 3000RPM and then went back to normal. She said it happened twice. Its never done it to me, any ideas? Thanks Randy
  4. M

Which 4" lift?

Thanks for all the info!!
  5. M

Which 4" lift?

Which 4" lift Thanks for the info! So you took an X on the Rubicon, I've always wanted to see what that trail is like, I've read so much about it. How you do?
  6. M

Which 4" lift?

Which 4" lift Where are all you other 4" lift guys? Do you like what you have? Would you do it again? It seems like I have three choices basically the Skyjacker the Superlift and the Trailmaster. Any votes? Thanks Randy
  7. M

Which 4" lift?

which 4" lift Thanks Clint for your reply!
  8. M

Which 4" lift?

I've just purchased a 92 sport 4x4, in fact I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. My question is I want to add a 4" lift and am wondering which one is best for me? I want the extended radius arms, new rear springs and a ride that my wife can tolerate, (I had a Bronco 11 that we just sold) so shes...
Back