Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Xcal1...same tunes as 2 & 3?

try eBay. 50 bucks is a rip off for that flimsy cable... I had that cable too but lost it at some point. I'll look again and see if I can find it for you
  2. A

Xcal1...same tunes as 2 & 3?

hey james, spdracer, hope you enjoy the tuner! james should be able to write you the tunes. i forgot to say, you mentioned you were doing a full electrical swap, let me know if you want some hired help! i was going to tell you i run my own business on craigslist doing automotive electrical...
  3. A

2008 NWE gathering PART 2

dang. did the other guys stay out last night too? no one's responded in the other thread yet
  4. A

2008 NWE gathering

New Thread For Part 2!!
  5. A

Current Attendees: Current Attendees: AEagleNFitch (me):thumbsup: PaUsNsK (my buddy):thumbsup: urbanistic:thumbsup:
  6. A

well... the guys are out there having fun right now while we're here stuck at work... or whatever you're doing... well here's a second chance! For those who could and couldn't make it to part one!!! if we can get enough people to do it again this coming weekend (friday mar. 7th) or the...
  7. A

2008 NWE gathering

should i start a thread for next weekend? who would be willing to go? we could go to a different place too if we decide to
  8. A

2008 NWE gathering

hey seriously is anybody up for this next weekend?!
  9. A

wide tires = crappy handling?

the roads are not the problem im pretty sure. and yeah they're on the same rims as the 10.5's so sidewall movement is a possibility but i dont think that would allow it to move that much. a couple months ago i was having a problem where i mignt hit a small bump and the steering wheel would shake...
  10. A

wide tires = crappy handling?

i just went from some 31x10.5's to 31x12.5's and now when im driving the wheel randomly pulls to the left or the right sometimes holds steady. do the tires have minds of thier own? seems like it... but if not then what could be causing this? also on the passengers side the front and rear tires...
  11. A

2008 NWE gathering

mannnnnn... i wanna gooo. anybody wanna do it again next weekend?
  12. A

2008 NWE gathering

of all the weeks this is the one i cant get off work.:thumbdwn: sorry guys next time?:thumbsup:
  13. A

2008 NWE gathering

HEY!, im gona try to make it! how many people are gona be there friday night? ill try to bring my ranger buddy. he's been on the site a few times. heres his rig:
  14. A

having fun in my X (video)

haha this makes me smile. who knows how many gallons i've wasted doing this. mmmmm gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
  15. A

OBDII Port... Missing....

i hate it when that happens... :(
  16. A

4wd auto

if you'd like a to add a 2wd option to your ex it's very simple, search "comprehensive brown wire mod thread"
  17. A

Get Mom To Buy Explorer!!!!

rent a nice ex and have her drive it for a day or two...
  18. A

From stock to ????

i'd put a 98+ hatch/ tail lights on it. personally.. i just dont like the older boxier ones and i think the new ones swap right over
  19. A

From beat up to even more beat up with bigger tires

shackle, tt, aal, 31's or trim for 32's and have fun! that's the way to go, a running 950$ wheelin rig!:thumbsup:
  20. A

thoughts on henson performance

agreed.
  21. A

I hope it gets here soon!

98 mounty's!!
  22. A

4.0 OHV guys come in. What performacne parts??

everything down to the tuner sounds fine. but i'd suggest having your chip tuned at henson performance, www.hensonperformance.com he's a site sponsor and highly reccomended. stay far far away from jet chips and others like it.
  23. A

Which tuner should I buy and from where?

i've got 89 econ. 89 tow. 91 perf. and you're right, whenever im about to go have some fun i pull up to the station and plug in the tuner, then it's done before im finished filling up.
  24. A

Exhaust sound tips

i have a flowmaster 50 series SUV on my truck and a friend of mine just had a 40 delta installed on his 4.0 ranger ohv. im jelous, i like his more than mine the 50 scavenges a lot more where his is more of a steady rumble. so i'd suggest the 40.
Back