Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

The infamous blinking od light 03 exp

Mine let go at 139k and again at 145k:rolleyes: If it wasnt already paid off it would have definitley traded it for a lifted tahoe.
  2. S

3" Road Bully Lifted '02 'X' Offroad. PICS!!!!

Thank you! People really need to learn how to read.
  3. S

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

I just cant stand knowing the bottom of my truck is just waiting to start rusting! lol Even though its fully undercoated! :D ...but no. no fishing this trip. when my dad and i go together we usually do some decent surf and pier fishing.
  4. S

I was on oregon inlet. I thought about hittin hatteras but ran out of time. i wanted to get back before sundown to get the sand and salt off the truck.
  5. S

Tranny and auto 4x4?

yea if they say there is nothing wrong and you dont have much left on your warranty run the **** out of it! lol
  6. S

Tranny and auto 4x4?

your trans will be goin shortly. mine did that for about a month then went back to normal then it was all she wrote after that. $2400 later im back in business.
  7. S

anyone have a 3rd gen with yakima/thule basket rack?

yea. thats what i have, a factory NBX/Yakima.
  8. S

:D hints my roof rack...lololol
  9. S

Assateague Island -- summer 09

Yea, if the sand is soft its really an art. you have to know when to play with the throttle and when to go easy. I have seen lifted pickups sittin on 35"+ tires buried to the frame rails!:roll:
  10. S

Ha! Thanks! I wish i could take the X down under!:exporange
  11. S

Thanks Chris! I have all my fingers and toes crossed! lol Thanks! You'll wish you did it sooner!
  12. S

yea, i like the end of july.
  13. S

Yup! I dont remember where i got it. just googled body color ford emblem and found a website. lol Thanks! I was in nagshead, goin out of oregon inlet.
  14. S

I took a day trip down to Outer Banks, NC to try out my freshly rebuilt tranny and the first time to have it offroad after the lift! :D It did GREAT!! Handled the loose sand, water, and "quick sand" like a champ! I took alot of pictures!!
  15. S

spacer lift and camber

hmm...i had mine checked when i had the spacers put on and it was still dead on??
  16. S

Im game for after july 4th! :)
  17. S

on the Virginia eastern shore. right up the street from va beach.
  18. S

Good, i got her back this afternoon problem free! lol Just wish it was a little cheaper...$2400 is still a little hard to swallow!
  19. S

Well the X is down for the count...

Im hoping nothing else goes wrong with it while i own it! lol I was going to get myself a set of wheels with some of the money from selling my vette...but this ran a bit higher than i was quoted..errr!!!:mad: i was told 1500-1800...and it was 2400!!! :mad:
  20. S

Said he would only have to clean the shift solenoids...but that doesnt explain it leaking from the bell housing AND the back where the transfer case bolts up...:rolleyes:
  21. S

Highest / Lowest Mileage

2002 Eddie Bauer - V6 - Auto - 139,500.
  22. S

I have no idea man. i had mine rebuilt and still doesnt work right.:( It went back to the shop yesterday...
Back