Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Lexus dealer called today

I found one for ya in the Flint Mica... I hope this works. I tried to post a pic. If it does not work, go to www.Lexus.com and go to LS and then there is a place where you can chose a color. I like the Flint looks almost like a really dark charcoal.
  2. J

Amp question...about class

Thank you gentlemen. That does clear it up for me.
  3. J

Amp question...about class

What is the diffrence in the class B, C, D, etc... I have no idea and was just curious. I did a search and couldn't find anything about what I was looking for.
  4. J

Just an FYI about a recall....

This was in my local paper this morning. Monday, Aug. 11, 2003 Ford recalls 1.7 million SUVs to fix seat frames, speed control DETROIT -- Ford Motor Co. is recalling 1.7 million Ford Explorers, Explorer Sports, Explorer SportTracs and Mercury Mountaineers to correct defects in the seat...
  5. J

stealth box hummmmm

Sounds like you have the power and the RCA cables running down the same side of your truck. You need to isolate (spelling) the power and RCA cables, or you could just need a better ground. These are just suggestions i'm pretty sure that someone else will also try to help. Good luck.
  6. J

5 o'clock motor swap (540ci Chevy)

Is it me or isn't that bike the one that Jesse James built for Goldgurg, just painted diffrently. If not it really looks like it.
  7. J

need advice on mustangII

The MustangII’s were nicknamed “Mutants” for a reason. Even if he was selling the car in perfect shape for 2000$ and a V8 it still would not be worth it. Put simply, it’s worth what the buyer pays for it. I know of a couple MuntangII fans out there and they would do practically anything for...
  8. J

Which of these is YOUR favourite?

I favor the 63 'Vette split rear window. I have wanted one of those for as long as i could remember. I'm a Ford fan but I REALLY love that car.
  9. J

Question about FM Modulators

Thanks for all the info guys...:D
  10. J

TT and shackles...?

Thank you... That was very usefull.
  11. J

TT and shackles...?

I did a quick search and can't find any. Could someone please post a few pics as to where the Tortion Bolts are exactly. I drive a 98 Sport 2WD. Also should I lift the front when I do the TT or just leave it on the ground? Thanks in advance for the help.
  12. J

Exhaust question…

How much do the magna flow's run? any idea?
  13. J

I have an after market in both the car and the X, but neither have RCA input on the rear of the unit. wouls a wireless one be good, or should I get the other? I'm looking at the ones on EBAY is there anything I should look for or look out for (Other than the seller on Ebay)
  14. J

Exhaust question…

I want to put a Cherry Bomb on my truck, will this lower my back pressure to much? I still have the Cats on the truck. I’m just trying to squeeze some better gas mileage out of her. If anyone has any other suggestions as to how to get better gas mileage out of the X, I’m all ears. I have a...
  15. J

I have a question. I’m getting one of those portable DVD players in the Bag (for the wife’s car), but I want to be able to hear it through the stereo and maybe even put it in the X when we drive it. My question is, would on of those wireless FM Modulators work or would I need something else. Any...
  16. J

1997 dodge van question

Also check and change the fuel filter.
  17. J

Question about TT and shackle lift...

If I do a TT and Shackle lift will I need to have the truck relaigned. I just had the allinment done, maybe 2 months ago. I just need to know if it will need to be done again if I do the lift. I will be cranking the Tortion bolts up to get about 2". BTW: It's a 98 2wd.
  18. J

The Explorers 1st stuck(with me at least)

What do you mean by that. I'm just wondering if i'm just slow or what. :rolleyes: :D
  19. J

393 ci and a t-trim

All I can say is, "There is no such thing as, too much POWER"...Grunt, Grunt...:D :cool:
  20. J

new system

Very, Very nice setup. What kind of DB's are you hitting, any idea?
  21. J

just a few after shots...let me know what you guys and gals think.

No before just a few after shots. http://members.cardomain.com/jokkersxplorer
  22. J

puttin in 4 12's

I know you were j/k, but if we are going to criticize someone about there spelling, Lets make sure that we can spell ourselves. :D sentemce-Sentence puntuation-Punctuation :p
  23. J

The Sexplorer

Neither of he pics worked for me.
  24. J

? about Olds Aurora Stock radio...PLEASE READ.

I will let him know to try the mute thing as soon as i see him. Thanks for the advice.
Back