Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

adding steering wheel audio controls

I too would be interested if anyone knows. ;)
  2. H

Intrack mounted vent visors

Hey.. That's what I needed.. I didn't think to check out the installation instructions on their website.. :rolleyes: Now I see how where the adhesive tape is attached. Thanks for the input guys.. HalR.
  3. H

great.. Good news, as I like their style better. :p: Did you ever notice, how are they attached? Are they held in by tape or friction? Could they ever be removed without damaging the window seals? I had to remove the external mounted one once, and it is an excersize in patients, that's for...
  4. H

I have heard some good, and some bad about the newer in-track type vent visors. I have two other vehicles with the older style tape surface mounted visors, and have had no problems with them. However, I really like the cleaner appearance of the newer in-track mounted visors, but I have heard...
  5. H

Adding daytime running lights?

No Problems Dealer mechanic was able to enable my DRL's, through the Service menus. Cost the same here in Medford OR, $43. I just purchased my '06 last Saturday, trading in my '02. The new splorer didn't have the auto headlights, just the XLT fog light option. So there is no switch...
Back