Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

bearings

Me too. I hope we get an answer.
  2. B

Roof Rack Delete?

I would notice. The roof rack is ugly to me, but the truck is great.
  3. B

My 5.4L 3v Adrenalin engine swap

5.4 i dont think the 6 speed transmission will not live long with that much torque. it will be difficult and costly to swap tranmissions as the 6 speed is internally controled the other is computor controled.
  4. B

Venting about my 2007 Sport Trac Ltd. 4x4 V8

i had a 05 st, bought 07 because of 3 valve V8 and larger size. wow what truck. i dont really think of it as a truck, but a fine automobile. i have 4 other vehicles but this is 1st choise. check my other post, i love this truck. hope to upgrade to 09 sta soon.
  5. B

Charge motion plates

has anyone done this, i am interested in doing same but would like to know its worth it over just a tune.
  6. B

side pipes

you need to move to the sunny south. i waxed one of my boats outside today.
  7. B

side pipes

i am going to do it soon. wish someone would make a kit to make easy. plan to buy 09 sta and do same. anyone want my 07 with 30,000 miles, no damage. dark stone out, light stone in, sunroof.
  8. B

side pipes

there are cats on both sides, just turn out behind front wheels and run true duals outside frame rails.
  9. B

Removing Badges

are any sport-trac badges bolted?
  10. B

side pipes

still no duals there is plenty of room for duals outside the frame. mine has no side step so the frame shows. side pipes would hide frame as well. i ordered my st before they were available at dealership, didnt know frame showed or might have ordered step. 30,000 miles and still love truck...
  11. B

Xcal-2 ?

6 speed trans is not controled by computer. it is internally controled.
  12. B

side pipes

thanks rick, i thought about trying it myself but i want a suttle factory look. body color fiberglass panel to hide pipe and frame, and distintive chrome tip or tips. truck runs strong but always want more. would like some sound too.
  13. B

side pipes

theres not much going on for 2007 sport tracs. they have been out about 1 year, but no speed parts. i would realy like side pipes. i did not order running boards, so i have the space.
Back