Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Randall's SAS #2

It's from Spaceballs. Tell Kris I said whaddup.
  2. C

Randall's SAS #2

You've gone to plaid! :salute:
  3. C

Randall's SAS #2

Welcome back Randall. I'm slowly getting back into the sport again myself (divorce is final!) :party: :smokinfro BTW, I need a source for heim joints. :feedback:
  4. C

Only a fFORD owner would understand

Is the block shot? Why not just get a set of used heads? Worst case have a shop rebuild 'em. Kinda boring I know but most cost effective.
  5. C

Need help to break into my Explorer

What if you photocopy your key fob and fax it to your cell phone and.... :confused:
  6. C

Need help to break into my Explorer

Be sure to carve it out of a bar of soap. :p Zip tie a spare key on your frame hidden somewhere. There's about a bazillion places that will hide it well...
  7. C

Installing Headers???

Good: Went with Borlas. Love 'em. 1 million mile warranty. Sound great! Bad: Expensive. PITA installation (pipe cleaner arms a plus) Other: Got a high flow intake & muffler too. Together I like the combo. Big difference, eh... Just get a KKM and aftermarket muffler and spend...
  8. C

Iam In love!! with a Jimmy

S-10=Monster terd...
  9. C

Auto transmission shift problem

I'll be rebuilding one and your write-up will be the basis I go by.
  10. C

Dead ODBII port on 2001 Sport

Vacuum return line had collapsed (at elbow). Replaced with a piece of heater hose; reset codes and it runs fine again...
  11. C

No blinkers or parking lights on 94 Navajo

Problem fixed. I blew multiple fuses and finally got 'em pulled and checked. Man, fuses sure are hard to pull when you soak them in water! Off to do some night sailing. Goodnight Gracie...
  12. C

Note to self: always log off before someone posts on my behalf (see above)...
  13. C

someone please. It's a beautiful day..... there is only so much landscaping I can do, If you help him fix this...........we could be sailing!
  14. C

Okay, I'm stumped. Fuse 1 is for brake lights and flashers but it's good. It also controls the ding, ding, ding, when the door is open with the key in and it DEFINITELY is working.
  15. C

Correction: Codes 171 & 174.
  16. C

Fuse #1 is good...
  17. C

UPDATE: No parking lights or hazards. Blinkers work now (flasher relay replaced). No blinkers when hazards are on. Nothing on the inside of the fuse box cover.
  18. C

I need help. No owner's manual to look up fuse locations. Any suggestions?
  19. C

Scan tools works now. CEL still on. Codes 174 & 176 I think...
  20. C

LED Tail and Turn Lights

Got a part number?
  21. C

Thanks all. Fuse 17 was blown. This site and its users rock! Happy New Year to all...
  22. C

Anyone know what fuse for cig. lighter? She lost her owner's manual years ago...
  23. C

No, the cigarette lighter is dead (along with the electric side mirrors & wiper sprayer). Same circuit?
  24. C

Engine was running during attempted scan (per instuction manual). Did not get around to checking pinouts as it was dark outside. Truck seems to run fine.
  25. C

Scanner=CReader. Display does not light up. I checked it on 2 other vehicles (w/codes) and it worked fine.
Back