Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

3.0 to 4.0 swap

lol i know that.... i have done plenty of motor swaps.... i talking wiring and motor mounts... and plugs and such
  2. 9

3.0 to 4.0 swap

does anyone know the differance.... and what mods you need to do to make the 4.0 take the 3.0's place..... need to know asap. blew up the 3.0.... this is a 95 ranger. so any 91 through 94? 4.0 would work i suspose... cant be to much of a differance... im guessing the motor mounts are...
  3. 9

Q about cutting off Rivelts on RA Busings

that guy should slap himself, alot of places dont grind the bolts off... insted the use a come along and actually pull your whole front end out of the radius arm drop brackets... which puts alot of stress on some front end stuff.
  4. 9

What is your rear fender ht with SOA and 35's?

jack, your v has the 118's i can tell just buy looking at it... all you gotta do is call super lift and say you installed this kit a year ago.... and now the coild are settelin... and they gave you the 118's and they will send you the 133's for free.... it isnt worth putting a spacer in there...
  5. 9

CHIEF Is Almost a 302!!!!!! 91 XLT SAS In the process of 302 and T-5 Swap!!

oh cheif i knew you do i was refering to Siekyre least you better have 10" wides with 38's
  6. 9

CHIEF Is Almost a 302!!!!!! 91 XLT SAS In the process of 302 and T-5 Swap!!

you put the 5.0 in there you can do the bigger tires you were worried about in the other thread about your lift... then you dont gotta worry so much about gears.... but i woulda went with 15x10's.... looks 100 times better on 10's then 8's.
  7. 9

Help me identify this Spindle!!!!

beware there is also 2 diefferant kinds of early explrer spindels... ones with an ABS notch in em and ones without... if you have abs the ones without the notch will not work.... but if you dont either spindel will work... just to let ya know. so you know what you can yank off of.
  8. 9

yeah the bearning/rae is definatly scored onto there... you MIGHT be able to get it off. but i doubt it... time to hit up the junk yeard... pull the other side off... to compare what they should look like.
  9. 9

the green pic looks like my D35 spindel did when the race seized to it. funny part is it kinda looked like it was made to be there.
  10. 9

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

matt you ever hear of that tuff stuff foam? i would pick a can of that up ( the minimal expanding kind ) and spray it up in there... that way itll keep mud, salt, water, everything outta there and keep your inner fender from rusting... you could just trim rest to your contour and paint it black...
  11. 9

4runner in a hole

kinda looks like a cop with a clip board there.... and you can kinda see the reflection of what looks to be a bike helmet in the windsheild
  12. 9

i know it isnt no off roading machine......

anywhere above 4000 the tl pulls hard... 3rd gear is the worst.... i had a cbr600 smokin joe... nothing compared to this... wheelies on the tl.. .well it practicly is in one all the time effortlessly... love it.
  13. 9

i love the sound... no other bike sounds like it definatly the yosh pipes give it a good loud sound too... got tons done to it... tranny done, 520 conversion, full exhaust, chip, K&N, vortex... etc... i never rode a bike with so much tourque.
  14. 9

rob, by the way your truck looks HOT man one of the new hybrid breed :)
  15. 9

but i needed something to full my need for speed... check out my pics here.... http://community.webshots.com/user/skiededdie
  16. 9

steering stabalizer

haha look around some more man.
  17. 9

steering stabalizer

yes www.natltire.com Available for most vehicles. Steering stabilizers help dampen the effects of large tires and bad roads. Available in OEM replacement cylinders, single and dual kits for most vehicles. Single as low as $30.95 Dual starting at $86.95
  18. 9

steering stabalizer

natl tire.
  19. 9

steering stabalizer

i got my dual skyjacker hardware and shocks for about 88 bucks
  20. 9

95 with 8.5+ inches of lift

fix the driveshaft now.... or start looking for a new truck once that falls out crusing down the highway at 70mph and you go flipping end over end. it should definatly not look like that. taking the all out isnt goona do anything to help that you need a new shaft
  21. 9

steering stabalizer

you mean sway bars?
  22. 9

Has anybody ran duals on there X?

my duals Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed
  23. 9

30x11.5 Thornbirds

THEY ARE GARBAGE
  24. 9

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

i dont have any pics ... cause i have no digi camera... but i can gie ya some info. its 77 bronco d44 leaf sprug ( for now) cause i need for flex... locked front and rear.. i run 36" tsl's and i just got a set of 37" boggers yesterday. 4:88' gears really im not to happy with my flex... its...
Back