Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Transmission Problems

nope I will now
  2. D

Transmission Problems

ok I've been having transmission problems for a few months now and I'm either saving for a rebuild or to sell the X. Basically though today it has gotten worse for some reason. It used to just slip from 2nd to 3rd gear, now its slipping from 1st to 2nd gear and has "od/off" flashing on the dash...
  3. D

Videos only in park???

why a shroud? I say just have it up and switch it over to the CD/DVD audio/XM screen. Screw the cops, you bought this monitor for you, not your passengers.
  4. D

Pirelli Scorpion Zero's or Yokohama AVS S/t

just saying I would know. I wanted 275/45/20 and nobody had tires other than the goodyear eagle GT IIs. So I got the GYs. So far pretty decent.
  5. D

Pirelli Scorpion Zero's or Yokohama AVS S/t

good luck finding either of them tires in 275/45/20. Seems only the goodyear eagle gt IIs are in that size.
  6. D

Some Short vids of my wheels

its like 2 hours away from bradenton. More towards the center, I'm closer to the coast.
  7. D

honestly I odn't even remember what kind of flowmaster I have. Everyone who sees the vids says 50 series. The intake I got is just the K&N FIPK.
  8. D

How was your Baumann shift-kit install?

I'm lookin at either rebuilding my transmission or getting a low milage used one in the near future. I was also considering getting a shift kit installed when I do this and getting a chip. What are your guy's thoughts on this? I'm a streeter but I wouldn't mind having my transmission shift a lil...
  9. D

flowmaster 50 series
  10. D

ASA RS7
  11. D

Who has Satellite Radio?

my friend has XM. Seems like a cool thing, I still prefer CD/MP3. I like to listen to what I want and not just go with the flow sometimes, though I love how XM tells u what song is on. So no more "oh man that song is awsome! now what is it called?"
  12. D

ya guys, you need quicktime. Sorry about that.
  13. D

The other weekend me and my friend patrick(who owns a digital camera) decided to make some shorts to show off my new wheels. Here they are: http://www.dozure.net/defiantguy/vids/Pull_in.mpg http://www.dozure.net/defiantguy/vids/Drive_by.mpg...
  14. D

Some After shots of my 96 x

4.0 ohv
  15. D

I agree with u Hartman.
  16. D

Lookin at apten chip(my x is like a turtle with them things on now), dual exhaust(though I got my single flowmaster), and probably component speakers and amplifier for my speakers. I was lookin at a red neon underbody kit but I would want red behind my wheels too. Thx. Been dreamin of bein in...
  17. D

Ya my X is sittin on chrome 20s now. I love how they look when they spin plus all the attention I get from everyone(cept the cops :p ). Totally worth the money, this is what I've been dreamin about since I got my license.
  18. D

wire through firewall?

I just used the rubber membrane that is on the driver's side underneath the dash.
  19. D

Locking lugs

I feel wheel locks are like a car alarm. They deter the wanna be theives, but if a pro is going after your stuff u can't do much to stop him other than be there when it happens.
  20. D

tire price for bigger rims?

20 inch tires go from 140-250 for anything decent. 300 is a bit much for a 20 inch tire.
  21. D

Which grille insert do you like best?

definately billet. I am not one for flames myself personally. Billets look clean.
  22. D

95-97 ALTEZZAS NOW AVAILABLE!

it was on their site posted under the 95-97 altezzas. It was obviously a mistake and they've taken it down.
  23. D

hatch rattling...

ehh u don't hear it on the inside so "out of sight, out of mind" ;)
  24. D

Opinions on these rims for my X

I say get some better rims than that. There were a few pretty decent rims when I was shopping for 18s on ebay one day. Though I am against cobra r rims on Xs now. Its overdone and you can find something a lil more original.
  25. D

Why not Elite status?

I don't post here much but the info I get here is pretty damn important so I might contribute one day. Maybe...
Back