Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Winter Wheeling, 02/22/03 (new pics!)

Man thats crazy allmost did that up at iron chest this summer ...you colorado guys ought to check us out here Colorado4x4.org really good buncha guys there and we also need to get the ford vehicles total up a little...later Zach
  2. R

Iron Chest 8-17 And durango area 8-23-26

will be planning on going to iron chest on the 17 we will be meeting at the texico on hwy115 and hwy50 in penrose at 8Am and or St Elmo at 930 Am..Also be in durango ouray Area For the following weekend running black bear imogene and others if interested contact me via email At...
  3. R

Colorado 4th of July Weekend Run..Blanca & Medano

were putting together a run for the fourth of july wekend looking to be a 2 day thing ..There will even be some nice prizes in the lines of maps and such for the attendees ...dates are still somewhat flexible between 5-6-7 depending on your guys schedules...we are planning on running Medano Pass...
  4. R

Colorado Blanca Peak 5-11

It Is south of pueblo near the dunes national forest area allthough its a 9-10 rated trail..allthough in a x with a 3 inch lift and bigger than 31,s with a lokcker it is doable ...zach
  5. R

Colorado Blanca Peak 5-11

a small group is planning on running blanca on sat if your interested drop me a line..So far one jeep and 1 Ranger....Zach
  6. R

What A day!!!!!!!!

the rest of pics should be here tonight there still at the in laws house i just gotta go and get the discs..Zach
  7. R

What A day!!!!!!!!

Well Joe About Covered everything Allthough the minor setbacks i had a blast...Except one thing when we took the trucks over to independance trail...for those of you who live here and have not seen it yet all i got to say is hhhhholy shhhhhIAT !!!:eek: IT LOOKS fawkin NUTS :confused: and we...
  8. R

Watch those low clearance signs!

good story marshall..i used to break out the flourescent lights at the sonic on chelton in the springs at least once a week with my cb antenna untill it had an untimely death via big tree now it just lays in my bed..oh by the way when we gonna get out and do a little wheeling me and joe93 going...
  9. R

Attention All You Sothern Colorado Wheelers

Well Brett for now im just hoarding parts still need a good frame and cab..im looking at a full width 78 bronco dana44 9 in combo or possibly d44 s all the way around.i know of a guy working on a case doudler for the x fer if not eventually an atlas im gonna go with an extra 2.9 l that i got...
  10. R

Well the job thing isnt too bad its just the way it goes in my career field there are plenty more out there ..as far as wheeling i could sneek away for a night runn too are friday nights good for you i know of a few trails in and around the penrose area that wolud be cool to run at night if..not...
  11. R

Joe Tuesdays and fridays are kinda out of the question for now...but there is a layoff coming at work toard end of this month or early feb so maybee we will get something when my job is done...Zach
  12. R

Sounds good man like i said feel free to drop me an e mail if ya ever want to get out or to set something up in the near future..i go do something almost every weekend even if it just me and 1 other vehicle we find new and exciting ways to get into trouble..especially when we get home and the...
  13. R

Lets do some wheeling...i live in the pueblo area and need some more partners in crime...Allthough i Drive a Ranger And Am building a B2 i will be joining the ranks of you explorer owners in a month or so soon as we find one the wife approves of....i hit a lot of trails within 30 min of pueblo...
  14. R

Arizona Run March 16-17 2002

Jared thanks for the invite im deffenatly gonna be goin just dont want to driive the ranger just to wheel it hopefully my newest project b2 will be ready by then and i can tow it down there.. there may be another ranger from pueblo goin if we can get it fixed by then and if the b2 ready will tow...
  15. R

Arizona Run March 16-17 2002

Pueblo Colorado Here...I may possibly be able to attend ill have to pass it by the wife well have to see which vehicle it is gonna be the Ranger Or The B2 project and if all else fails possibly ride second seat with someone and split the expenses....Zach
  16. R

Colorado Springs After the turkey run.

Hope Everyone Had A Happy Thanksgiving.....Just Got Word From A Source At Fort Carson That Cheyanne Mtn And Surronding Areas Got A Little Snow This Morning......Can Anyone Say SNOW RUN WOHOO BRING ON THE WHITE STUFF......Zach:bounce: :chug: :bounce:
  17. R

Colorado Springs After the turkey run.

Ok im ready to run looks like a full day there are many trails in the area and ive been on aloet of them so far the group will be small unless more of you guys want to go there will be two for sure lonewolf and myself we had a third but he had to cancel his wife still kinda mad bout himm rollin...
  18. R

FoMoCo Mystery Additive for rear differentials?

heres your answer the stuff he is talkin about is called friction modifier..its purpose is that when added to rear gear oil it helps or causes the clutches in the trac lock to engage and hold..you can pick it up at any ford dealership like around 5 bucks..or in a auto parts store like checker...
  19. R

My Ranger

My Name is zach parsons residing from Pueblo West ,Colorado..1 drive an 88 Ranger xlt 4X4 w/30x9.50x15 BFG radial AT's and a few other mods My Website is www.geocities.com/redneck88xlt THANX ZACH
Back