Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Lift for 3rd gen - Coilsprings.com

I have a 2003 XLS 2wd 4 door. I gave him the part number from the front spring. 1L2C-5310-BD. The new springs are 15% stiffer and two inches taller. All I wanted was to level out the front.
  2. N

Lift for 3rd gen - Coilsprings.com

Mine didn't fit I also got some springs. Two inches taller and 15% stiffer. They will not fit. They wouldn't compress enough to fit the strut. I don't know what to do now. :(
  3. N

coil spacers

Rancho quick lift I already ordered mine. It might take a few more weeks for delivery bit it's worth the wait. http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=RAN%2DRS999780&N=700+4294908331+4294907830+4294924641+4294925130+115&autoview=sku...
  4. N

Mod's with extended service agreement ?

Thanks for the reply Thank you for the reply. I am very anxius to start some midifications. Intake and exaust then Rancho's quick lift.:thumbsup:
  5. N

Mod's with extended service agreement ?

Can I make any modifications with an extended service agreement ? It is with first extended service corporation. I have a 2003 Explorer xls. Thanks, Newbiegen3
  6. N

'03 XLS Q's

Rancho quick lift coming soon Rancho will soon release there quick lift. It should give 1" to 2.5" lift without any problems. I'm not really positive about tires but I think 255/70/16 might fit. I'm going to try some. Your tranny might have some breather tubes clogged and that could cause some...
  7. N

Wheels flush with fender help

I have done a search and could not find a specific answer. So please don't flame me :D . I have a 2003 xls and I want to put 17x9 rims on it. What backspacing and offset do I need to get the wheel flush with the fender? I tried to research it, but I have had no luck and I'm going crazy...
  8. N

First time Explorer owner

Prs PRS I'm up in Ramona. Where are you? I love my new truck and have already started the mod's, intakes already done and the exhaust will be next.
  9. N

First time Explorer owner

Just singed up and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 34 year old guy from San Diego. Just bought a 2003 Explorer and was looking for a good forum, so hear I am. I'll make sure I use the search before bothering you guy's and gal's. :D
Back