Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Picked up the LS430!

Good choice...the only thing my parents didn't like about the LS compared to their 745Li was the 745 having much more leg room in the rear seats compared to the LS. However, the 745i matched up with rear seat space pretty evenly...love the car though..congrats
  2. H

Centerline Matrix, Watcha think?

i think those are very tasteful...centerline makes a very nice wheel but they are usually $$$.
  3. H

Would it even be possible?

might as well buy an el dorado for the $$ you will drop on this thing.
  4. H

Whats everyone think? 2004 Audi A8L

The 745 is faster.
  5. H

My 79 Z28 Camaro

sort of dead in the water right now...we've been doing preventative maintenance lately i.e. replace cylinder ignition switch, etc.
  6. H

New ARB Safari Snorkel

aldive put an electric fan in his X and said it works beautifully...look it up.
  7. H

A Sad Day for the sXc

You should have gone to UGA like myself as of August 12..more good looking girls than you can shake a stick at (i think that's how it goes) and enough beer to fill, um, a big body of water.:p
  8. H

My quest for the daunting truth behind "Reverse Indiglo Gauges"

well are there any gauges that do align perfectly.
  9. H

36 views and 1 reply....i must be the only one with this problem huh.
  10. H

Seriously...what's the deal?? I ordered a set of reverse indiglo gauges off Ebay awhile ago because I love the look...Has anyone else had as tough of a time as me to properly line them up...I mean how hard can it be to make the gauges easier to line up..I have disassembled my dash three times...
  11. H

Shopping: V6 or V8 Mustang

I didn't say a stock GT runs low 13's stock...If you notice I said ls1 (98-02 Trans Am, Formula, Z28, SS, C5).
  12. H

ls1+good driver=low 13s stock.
  13. H

I see nowhere in this thread where he is concerned with the interior whatsoever.
  14. H

how about you just walk on over to the GM dealer and score a good deal on a Trans Am or Z28...can't go wrong with the LS1
  15. H

See Offroaders Like 2O's Too!

uhm....ok...that is definitely the most beautiful $60K+ p.o.s. I have ever seen...I commend that gentlemen on creating the most beautiful p.o.s ever. I award him the trophy for having the best p.o.s. ever.:chug: :chug: :chug:
  16. H

2003 BMW 745Li

BTW, over the weekend I raced my friend's mom's 02 LS430 and took it by about 4-5 car lengths to about 130 before i shut down. Going to try out his dad's 98 GS400 next time I have the bimmer.
  17. H

Decals on my 79 Z..

btt
  18. H

Decals on my 79 Z..

OK well here's the deal (BTW mods I didn't think this was appropriate in the "All other makes and models" forum b/c this information can potentially be used for X's as well, etc....please move it if necessary) on my 79 Z28 a few of the OEM decals (replaced when new paint job applied) are...
  19. H

Doug's Fun with herculiner

I gotta ask even at risk of sounding like an idiot for missing another post, etc. but why herculine that if you are parting it out...Are you just keeping the body and frame basically and droppin a new engine & trans. etc. etc. for ur trail rig?
  20. H

Re-painting Cost?

at least 3G's for a great job.
  21. H

Is the Silverado SS out yet, a kid here just got one??

It's too bad the compression is so high, b/c even if anyone wanted to slap a charger on there you wouldn't get much out of it w/out swapping heads, etc. Sounds primed for nitrous, however.
  22. H

2003 BMW 745Li

Well the parents were out of town this weekend so I was cruising in the 7 all weekend and let me tell you, if you cruise in the right places it is a chick magnet b/c a majority of the women down here are gold-diggers.
  23. H

2003 BMW 745Li

c'mon Stephen...you know you want the 7, it is calling your name. As a matter of fact, I got this months BMW Magazine in the mail today and now I think the 760Li is calling your name.........V12 power, nuff said.
  24. H

2003 BMW 745Li

BTW....my mom got 4 nails in her front passenger tire the other day and they were too close together to patch so she needs a new tire (Michelin pilot something or other 245/45/19)....damn those 19" tires are expensive...BMW wants $400 and the local Firestone dealer wants $320...oh well I guess...
  25. H

Is the Silverado SS out yet, a kid here just got one??

Stats from most recent Car&Driver: 364 ci iron block w/ aluminum heads 345bhp@5200RPM 380 lb-ft@4000RPM Curb weight: 5240 lbs:eek: 1/4 mile: 14.8@90:eek: 0-60: 6.3 for comparison conservative lightning #'s: 0-60: 5.2 1/4 mile: 13.8
Back