Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

94 Limited reverse goes into drive

Thanks! Will drop the pan sometime this weekend, work permitting, check that out, linkage looks good from just a visual crawling under it..
  2. N

drivers side seat backpeice broke

Recall? Check and make sure that this isn't under the recall issued a couple years ago, it was on 1996-2002 Explorers & Mountaineers. There's a problem bolt that attaches the seat recliner mechanism to the drivers seat frame. This bolt is to be replaced due to the possibility of breakage...
  3. N

Hiyas!

Nope, but I'm only about a half hour from there... out in the country, where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous. :p:
  4. N

94 Limited reverse goes into drive

Okay, bear with me, I've searched, read the diary on the rebuild, etc... but I haven't turned a wrench very much in over 10 years (I was a generator/light wheel mechanic in the Army, yes, as a female, but trannys were something 3rd or 4th shop would do, not us). 94 Explorer Limited, 4WD, A4LD...
  5. N

Hiyas!

So, last night I had a few too many beers :bdrunk: and picked up a really cheap 94 Explorer Limited. It's going to need some major work to be a good vehicle, but I have hopes! I'll be asking tons of questions as I fix this thing up. I am somewhat mechanically inclined, and have a sweetie...
Back