Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Smilies

Smilies

2. Crankcase

Yeah im fine.....family still has the 5 explorers too! (most parked tho lol)

Yeah im fine.....family still has the 5 explorers too! (most parked tho lol)
  3. Crankcase

(Slaps Howard with a dead fish.......)

(Slaps Howard with a dead fish.......)
  4. Crankcase

Help! My 91 stalls when I make a left turn.

There is probably a short in the multi function switch or the ignition on the steering column
  5. Crankcase

I need a Picture Of Power Relay Box Open, 1993, 1994 explorer

I, just now, got up ,got dressed, got My camera, went outside in the dark to the 94 in the driveway, opened the hood, and was fully intending to take a pic for you, but they were all 26 relays! LOL I guess not all 94 and 93 are the same...oops.....
  6. Crankcase

I need a Picture Of Power Relay Box Open, 1993, 1994 explorer

The lid has the picture on it doesn't it??
  7. Crankcase

Fng

Welcome to the site!:D
  8. Crankcase

hello

9. Crankcase

hi to all

10. Crankcase

Pulling boat 94 XLT

To get the boat and trailer weight, drive over a truck scale when it is closed, and look at the weight with just the trailer on the scale......As for the trailer plug, look up under the bumper, there should be a factory harness there, you can get the adaptor for the end of that.
  11. Crankcase

Overhead Console?

Actually, it was late 93, and 94 Limited models that had them as options. The headliner will have to be cut for the bracket I believe....
  12. Crankcase

Hi to all

Welcome to the site:D
  13. Crankcase

Hola amigos! new member from baja, mexico

Welcome to the site! :D
  14. Crankcase

96 trailer lights hook up.

The one he is talking about is the stock harness behind the jack compartment cover. Aftermarket companies make plugs that fit in there. But, Try looking under the passenger side of your Bumper, there might be a wire harness that goes to a plug that has a cap in the end. A factory Ford...
  15. Crankcase

Hi

Welcome to the site! :D Be sure to look at the General Explorations and Modified Explorations forums...
  16. Crankcase

Pic's of your ride

Older pic of three of my families Rides... (Mine is in the middle)
  17. Crankcase

New to the world of exploration!

18. Crankcase

Relay problem?

If the flash to pass AND the turn signals are gone, it sounds like the multifunction switch (the turn signal stalk) is going bad.....
  19. Crankcase

extra battery

Search for the user " JEFE " he has two batteries under a hood similar to yours.........
  20. Crankcase

Hi from indiana

21. Crankcase

Antennas?

Or just unsrew the antenna whip part out of the base and put in a shorter whip....... Easy fix.
  22. Crankcase

Can the DRLs be disabled on an '06?

Ford trucks in Canada have had DRLS's since 1990, and the E-brake has been used to turn them off since way back then.....
  23. Crankcase

Morning

24. Crankcase

hi

Back